#the100dayproject Challenge- who's in?

Laura

Laura,

There is a problem loading anything to the gallery. I have made pages and so have others but we cannot put them up so I hope you will still give credit to us.

Thanks,

Debby and others in "the 100 day club"

Thanks @Celestine. It's defiantly the most challenging challenge I have ever done. Good luck with the wedding. I hope it all goes well! Congratulations. 

22 hours ago, Celestine said:

You all rock! I wish I'd had more time this spring to take in all the posted layouts and play along! Three more days until my son's wedding!

I can't believe it's time for your son's wedding already!  Congratulations to all and good luck with your day.   My 'niece' is getting married on Sunday so it's kind of crazy here getting ready too, I'm still not packed.  😱   Have fun and wishing you all a happy day.   😊

• Like 1

ALMOST. . . . TO. . . . . THE .. . . . FINISH . . . .LINE. . . . . . YOU . . . . CAN . . . . .DO . . . IT!!!!!!! GREAT JOB EVERYONE! 

On second thought I should be recovered before then. How about in June? Is anyone else interested in joining that didn't do it this time?  Since I dropped all the other sites I was on to make time for my mixed media projects it would be nice to keep my toes in the water so to speak by having a daily scrapbook page to do. 

• Like 1

Tomorrow is the big day...100 layouts in 100 days. Phew...that was not always easy. A HUGE Thank you to Laura for starting it and keeping it going. I really enjoyed it most of the time but it is allot harder since we started traveling. Thank you Laura.:thank-you_50px:

Whew! Hard to believe it's been a 100 days! I have really enjoyed this challenge and a challenge it was some days. We are going abroad mid July so IF I did another 100 it would have to be after that. It's been a lot of fun and yes :ssig_thankyou_100-100: Laura for hosting and tracking this challenge!!  GREAT JOB EVERYBODY!!!!!

Well I never thought I'd get through this but here I am just posted my 100th LO. Thank you so much for this challenge Laura @Laura I've completed 2 books and a whole lot more :) I think I need a rest though now :rofl: but it has been so much fun  and thankyou to the other challengers in this 100days I've so looked forward to seeing your LO's daily :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

OMG @barbaraj, I'm with you on the 2028 thing! lol 

@Belle, you can hose the next one 🤩

You are all so very welcome!  This challenge was inspired by a friend of my who flew to Italy to advance her painting skills. She introduced me to the 100 day challenge which is actually a Facebook/Instagram thing I think.  In the duration of this challenge, I made the decision to really cut back my social media posting, including my scrapbook pages.  There is a lot of turmoil in my family right now. It's just better if I keep my life to myself for a bit so I am grateful for Scrapgirls and all of you fine ladies to allow me to still post and provide me inspiration. Thank you so much!  

• Like 3

Just posted my 100th LO but it feels like more....

Thank you Laura for all the hard work and sorry your in bad family times I hope it is resolved soon.

Congratulations to all the finishers, it has been fun.

• Like 1

WOW!!!!! 100 DAYS! 

Congratulations to the following winners:

A Collection Biggie of your Choice (email hello@scrapgirls.com with either the name of the collection or let her know if you just want a $9.99 gift certificate). 

@Laura

@Belle

@barbaraj

@Boatlady

@Jane in N.Z

@ladyscrapalot

Congratulations to @alsoarty for winning a $5 gift certificate (email hello@scrapgirls.com to claim your prize).

:having-a-party::having-a-party::having-a-party::having-a-party:

And the grand prize winner of the $25 Scrapgirls Gift Certificate by random drawing chosen by my dear husband is @Jane in N.Z!!!!!!

Great job to everyone who participated! You are an amazing bunch!