March 2023 Monthly Challenges

Mikelle

Welcome to March - the month of my birth, by the way!  😉  I hope you get lots of scrapping done this month.  Your four challenges for March are below.  Remember that any or all of these will count toward March's Challenge Chase.  As you complete your layouts, post them to the Monthly Challenge Gallery, then come back to this thread and leave links to your layouts so that we can all admire them.

Layout #1:  Color challenge:  Here is a color palette to use in this first layout.  Feel free to use as many or as few of these colors as you wish.

image.thumb.jpeg.33a4943264b55e9d15f6da283ec0e2c3.jpeg

Layout #2: New Beginnings (thinking of spring):  Scrap a layout about something new in your life, or a recent change in your life.  This could include recent challenges you've had.

Layout #3: Speaking of spring... did someone say Flower Power?  Scrap a flowery layout - the more flowers the better!  Not only do our designers create gorgeous flowers, they also create amazing floral papers and styles.  How many flowers can you include on your layout?

Layout #4:  Heritage Layout:  There are two options here: Either scrap a photo or photos that are more than 40 years old (that's only 1983 or earlier... shocking 🥴), OR use a more modern photo, but make it look vintage and/or scrap it into a vintage-style layout.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Amy D said:

HBD to me! Fellow pisces here - only 4 challenges this month? (there were 5 in Feb, I think ...)

Is it your birthday today, Amy?   Happy Birthday to YOU!   :happy-birthday:
I'm a fellow Pisces and March 6 birthday - we're in good company!!!    My family is chock full of March birthdays.  😊

There's always four monthly challenges, not sure why Andrea added an extra last month.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Amy D said:

HBD to me! Fellow pisces here - only 4 challenges this month? (there were 5 in Feb, I think ...)

@Amy DYes, usually there are 4 challenges, although I did see that Andrea set the bar high for me last month.  😆  Is your birthday today, or later this month?

@MariJ I remember that your bday is also in March, although I didn't realize it was so early in the month.  We need to have a virtual party!

• Like 1

A big Happy Birthday to all the March ScrapGirls who have special days this month🥳

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Boatlady said:

A big Happy Birthday to all the March ScrapGirls who have special days this month🥳

Awwww..  Thanks from one of them, Debby.   March is a big month in my family, I wonder how many active SG do have birthdays this month?  🤫 🎂

• Like 1

• MariJ pinned this topic