It's March Madness! (March 2023 monthly game)

Mikelle

I made my title and added my embellishments so feeling good so far but it seems like the shoe may drop tomorrow...I guess we will see. Thank you Mikelle

• Like 1

March 30th (Layout #5, Thursday):

Well, I don't think this week is too crazy, and from what I see your layouts are shaping up nicely!  I tried to make the shoe drop on the last layout (or the third one, I don't remember), but nobody chose the shoe.  🤣

1. I would like you to find one, two, or three unique embellishments to add to your title.  We're just jazzing up that title a little!  An example, if you choose a small flower, place a few copies of the flower on different letters of your title; using different sizes of the flower works nicely too.  Or another example, (I see a seagull up there), take a bird and overlap it on your title, making it look like the bird is flying in front of it.  You can get very creative with this step - let's see the crazy come out!

2. For this next step, you have two options to choose from:  Find either a mask or a second paper and place it behind either your title or your photos.  The mask/paper can be as large or small as you like, as long as we can see it, and if you choose to use a mask you may blend it, colorize it, clip a paper to it, etc.  

See, not so bad!

• Like 1

March 31st (Layout #5, Friday):

Last day of the month!  You all have done an incredible job, and thank you so much for participating.  I think maybe I wasn't hard enough on you... next year, next year.  😈

Add the finishing touches to your layout - shadows, journaling, tweaks - and then upload it to the Slow Scrap Gallery, then come back and leave a link in this thread to your layout so that I can count it toward the layout #5 prize ($5 gift card) and the Grand Prize ($20 gift card).  To be eligible for the Grand Prize, post any or all layouts by Sunday evening April 2nd, midnight ET.  You'll get one entry per layout posted over the month, for a possible total of 5 grand prize entries.

Happy scrapping!

March 27 2 photos and one paper added.kimeric_wl_bpp (5);

March 28; 2W_Bloom_paperstrip1 word art

3 embellishments; CRO_FarmLiving_WA2Dirt; 2W_Bloom_flower6; 2W_Bloom_plant

March 29 PSE Fun edits for title

4  embellishments; LLO_LifeRide_Emb_ATV; SDE_SailAway_Waves; DRB_Live-Love-bike_Freebie_01;SDE_SailAway_Twig3

March 30

March 31

MPE_StoryLine_Emb_Stamps template;

CRO_FarmLiving_WA2

• Like 1

On 4/2/2023 at 12:23 AM, scrapgran said:

Finally finished this in between having 12 sun spots frozen off & 3 BCCs cut off my face.

Road Trip

Oh, I'm so sorry!  I hope you've healed up well though.  I occasionally see facial BCC's come through my pathology service - the ENT's and oral surgeons sometimes will biopsy them.  As for sun spots, I also have them.  Boo.  😆  Too much fun in the sun!