Tuesday Newsletter Challenge 3/21/23

SodScrap

Happy Spring!!  But WHERE is the warm(er) spring weather?  We've had too much snow and rain and need it to warm up and dry out!  Currently it's gloomy and NOT a pretty spring day.

Currently.   What are you currently reading?   Currently cleaning, spring cleaning?  Currently feeling?  Current obsession?  What is your current season in life?  Currently....Your challenge today is to create a layout of what is "currently" to you.

When your layout is complete, upload it to the Tuesday Newsletter Challenge Gallery, then come back to this thread and leave a link to your layout so we can all enjoy it!  If you're participating in the March Challenge Chase, be sure to leave a link in that thread too.  Happy scrapping!

Yesterday we went on a road trip and I was looking forward to scrapping!  However, my computer was not cooperating.  Thankfully it appears to be working today.  Go figure!  My layout will be a little late!  I can't wait to see what you are up to currently.