Leave some love and Scraplift

alsoarty

This months game is an easy one, and a LOVEly one.

Leave some Love and Scrap-lift. So you have to leave some love on 5 layouts A DAY, and then at the end of each week scrap-lift one of the layouts you left some love on.

Who’s in? 

Post your daily “love notes” here in this thread, and link your scraplifted layout with the original layout link as well. Post your layouts in the  
Leave Some Love &Scrap-Lift Gallery. Note: This is a new gallery and different from what was originally posted. We'll be moving layouts you've already posted into that gallery. 

Lovely theme...I'm in. Still traveling so will start as soon as I can. Glad you are feeling a better and can start this challenge.

• Thanks 1

5-1- Belle Laura TerriM Belle beatricemi

5-2 beatricemi 

5-3 Florida granny

5-4 Nanna jo    terri m     Belle

5-5  marij

5-6 ladyscraalot  celestine   Terri M   Marij   Laura

I am struggling with this challenge. between going to Tennessee to see my brother and then trying to keep up with iNSD event, Oh we are also  getting  the house and trailer ready  to leave for the summer I just have not been able to spend much time leaving love.

Here is my scraplifted page from AmyD page

5-7Laura   celestine  Belle

5-8 Kelly   barbaraj     ladyscraalot     barbaraj  Laura

5-9 Belle CarlaW

5-10

On 5/1/2023 at 12:42 PM, alsoarty said:

This months game is an easy one, and a LOVEly one.

Leave some Love and Scrap-lift. So you have to leave some love on 5 layouts A DAY, and then at the end of each week scrap-lift one of the layouts you left some love on.

Who’s in? 

Post your daily “love notes” here in this thread, and link your scraplifted layout with the original layout link as well. 

Let me clarify… 5 layouts a day with your leave some love comments, and then each Saturday you post your scrap-lifted layout. So each day you have 5 leave some love, that equals 20 layouts that you’ve left some love on each week, and at the end of the month you’ll have 5 scrap-lifted layouts. The last week of May is a short week.

• Thanks 1

WEEK 2:

Monday: 1.  Olitko   2.   Whichchei  3. Robinoes66    4. Jennifer17 5. av8orchk ***

Tuesday: 1. Laura 2. Celestine 3. Mcurrt 4. Evelyn Stevenson 5. StacSmiley

Wednesday: 1. Jennifer175 2. Seewhatsuesaw 3. DixieLee 4. Bernice 5. Elizabeth’s layouts

Thursday: 1. BarbaraJ 2. Laura 3. Jennifer125 4. ScrapgirlCindy 5. SodScrap

Friday: 1 KristyM 2. Boatlady 3. Boatlady 4. DixieLee 5. Mimes

• MariJ unpinned this topic