iNSD 2023_M.A.Y._ Challenge

A-M

Welcome to a fun weekend of games and  challenges and WOW! what a great sale happening in the store so make sure you do some shopping this weekend.

As scrapbookers we enjoy creating pages to record memories and this weekend being International Scrapbooking Day (iNSD)  we are "Celebrating the Art of Scrapbooking" here at Scrap Girls.

Here we go for the first challenge in our celebrations:

This is the month of MAY so my challenge for you will be using the letters from MAY. 

Firstly you need to use an M for MASK on your page which can be  a purchased one or something you create yourself ( below I will give a suggestion if you want to create your own).

Next  for the letter A , you need to create a title using at least 2 different APHAS  which can be from a collection or use a font to which you add a shadow to make it look like an alpha.

Lastly the letter Y -  I want you to include YOURSELF on the page. This can be a photo that includes you or create an art journal page which includes a fair amount of journaling telling us all something about YOU! 

Please share your page in the iNSD gallery HERE  and come back here to add a link to your page in the gallery.

Each game and challenge this weekend will have a random winner of a gift certificate from the store. 

Here is my page to inspire you for this challenge:iNSD_MAY_My-Sister-and-I-copy.jpg.ba75f032289a8672b5038f06d2af4b7c.jpg 

To create the photo mask I used the flower brush  near the bottom right of this preview from the collection: Bloom by 2Worlds Art Digital 2W_BloomMixBrushesprev.jpg.4fc2b0a6a0dc709724b568b055c886af.jpg 

I duplicated the brush about three or four times and painted in the centre some to make it more solid. Then I clipped my photo to this.   I then used a soft brush as an eraser to soften the edges. You can also use embellishments  as a mask to clip your photo to. 

I hope you all enjoy my challenge and also enjoy all the other games and challenges happening this weekend. 

• Like 1