iNSD 2023 - Documenting Life

Celestine

Scrapbooking has a strong focus on using our artistic and creative skills to document our lives, and that is the heart of this challenge. Even though this is International Scrapbook Day, today is also National Nurses Day! My daughter is a nurse, and she had a very, very rough day in the ER recently, and I wanted to honor that in some way with a layout. Plus, I've been around a lot of nurses lately surrounding the care of my aunt and uncle, and they are mighty impressive in their compassion and bravery.

But, since all of us can't be blessed with nurses in their families, your challenge is to DOCUMENT one (or more) of the following:
     1. Nurses; caregivers; or general health and wellness; or
     2. A significant illness or surgery someone in your family endured; or
     3. An impressive, unique or brave profession or job that IS represented in your family. 

When you have completed your layout, post it in the iNSD 2023 Gallery, and place a link in the thread below. This challenge will have a PRIZE, and the winner will be posted on Monday, May 8. 

Well, I just HAVE to get on this challenge since I have been a nurse for 18 years now.  Here is my page. Thank you for honoring nurses! 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Laura said:

Well, I just HAVE to get on this challenge since I have been a nurse for 18 years now.  Here is my page. Thank you for honoring nurses! 

All nurses need to be honored every day. Thank you for helping so many people.

• Like 1