Tuesday Challenge - May 23, 2023

Celestine

So often those of who scrap are TAKING the photos and rarely appear in them. Well, this is a challenge taking that deficiency into account. Your challenge today is to show that you were "in" the photo - but not. In other words, scrap a photo that illustrates “I was here."

For example, show a project you are getting ready to tackle with all your stuff set up,  or show your hand on top of a pile of laundry. Maybe your feet are in the photo, playing on the floor with children, grandchildren or a dog. Footprints in the sand could be a good illustration of this challenge, too. I hope you get the idea. I look forward to seeing how creative you are at showing yourself in daily life, while being a little invisible at the same time!

Post your layout in the Weekly Newsletter Gallery, and then post in the thread below. If you are playing the Challenge Chase, post there as well.

10 hours ago, Tracy said:

Okay, I have NO idea how you all link your photos LOL Here's mine. 

I Was There

I fixed your link for you, Tracy! 😊  No need to post a photo, only the physical link.    Did the directions make sense?  It's easy once you figure it out.   

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MariJ said:

I fixed your link for you, Tracy! 😊  No need to post a photo, only the physical link.    Did the directions make sense?  It's easy once you figure it out.   

Thank you @MariJ for fixing it for me. The directions looked easy to follow and I bookmarked them so I can easily find it next time. 😀 

• Like 2