Tuesday Newsletter Challenge - 30th May 2023

A-M

What does a rainbow mean to you? A rainbow is often a sign of hope, the beauty after the storm, a pot of gold and good fortune at the rainbow's end.

Your challenge for today is to create a page to (1) share your thoughts on what a rainbow means or (2) use a photo of a rainbow or (3) use the colours of the rainbow in your choice of papers and embellishments. Still yet, you might like to combine all three suggestions.

I will share an image that has an interesting description of each of the seven colours of the rainbow which I found on the internet.  Also, if you feel the need to buy a new collection for this challenge I have done a search in the store using the word RAINBOW   here.

rainbow-colors-meanings-chart-621x1024.thumb.jpg.22506f3a677a9757cc35829424f48d00.jpg

I look forward to seeing all your lovely colourful pages in the gallery for the Newsletter Challenge HERE   and if you are taking part in the Challenge Chase, please remember to add your link over there as well  HERE

You can find my page in the gallery HERE and I used a lovely Rainbow themed collection ( Rainbow Connection by Aimee Harrison)  which I have added the link to in my details in the gallery.