Sale-A-Bration Bingo 2023

Celestine

It's Sale-A-Bration Bingo!

As a little preview to the big Sale-A-Bration Event coming up June 23-30, ScrapGirls owner Angie has prepared a Bingo Game for this month.

In the next post is a Bingo card with layout prompts on it. Complete layouts to create a bingo and win prizes. We have Gift Certificates for everyone who completes a bingo as well as a prize draw at the end of the month. Each bingo also gets you an entry into a prize draw, see below for details.

Post your Bingo Layouts in the Sale-A-Bration 2023 Gallery

You can create a bingo in a number of ways;

• Complete a traditional bingo, like the top three images below, and you will win a $3 GC. This will also give you entry to a draw to win one $10 GC.
  • Complete a non traditional bingo, like the middle row of examples, and win a $5 GC. This will also give you entry to a draw to win one $15 GC.
  • Complete the whole board and you win a $10 GC. This will also give you entry to a draw to win one $20 GC.

ForumBingoWinner.jpg.a9286585ae2ccde8bd4c637a0e1ce167.jpg

Tracking
So we can track who has completed which layouts we will need you to post links to your layouts in just one post. This is how you do it;

• Reply to this thread with "I'm In!"
  • As you complete a layout, edit the post you created in step one.
  • Add your link to the post and make sure you include the prompt number you used.

If you need help with this please ask.

Rules
You may use more then one prompt on your layout, HOWEVER each layout can only be used for one square on the bingo card (ie: you may combine squares, but you must choose which one you use as the main prompt).

You only get to claim 1 bingo for the month, there’s not multiple rounds of bingo being played. So if you start out thinking your going to do a traditional bingo, and you get done early in the month you may choose to add in more prompts to get the Non Traditional Bingo.

You have until 11:59 pm EDT on 2 July 2023 to complete your bingo. Any layouts for a bingo posted after this time will not be included in the prize draw.

Sounds like fun!  😊
I'm going to try for a traditional bingo to start and then see how I go and maybe switch to a non-traditional Bingo.

5.  Blooming Flower: Easter Basket
 9.  Wild Card Snake!
 13. Free Space
 17. Glitter Bomb 
Two Months
 21. Scrap Favorite photo Ice Cream

BINGO!

Now on to non-traditional!  
Three down, one more to go!  

1. Circles: Museum of Ice Cream
   7. Busy Pattern: Birthday Card
 13. Free Space
 19. Three Photos  Three photos
 25. Three Frames  Skunk Party!

BINGO!   I made it to non-traditional, whew....  

I wish I could do the blackout but it is too hard when traveling...lots of photos but not much time. I'll do the "X" with the top line filled in too.

1. circle

2. odd button

3. Umbrellas and Rain

4. So Happy together

5. Blooming flower

7. Busy paper

9. WildCard

17. Glitter- I used fireworks

19. 3 various size photos

21, Favorite Photo

25. 3 frames

BINGO.......DONE...X PLUS THE TOP ROW

• Like 1

I will try to Blackout if I can get a chance.

Bingo
1.Circle Shape
2.Odd Number of buttons
3.Rain Drops & Umbrellas
4.So Happy Together
5.Blooming Flower
6.Stitched Up
7.Busy Pattern
8.Shabby Chic
9.Wild Card
10.All the Shines
11.Use a Mask
12."Bright"
13.Free Space
14.Use 3 Triangles on Page
15.Huge Title
16.Things with Wings
17.Glitter Bomb
18.Scrap-lift
19.Use 3 photos in various sizes
20.Scrap a Christmas photo
21.Scrap Favorite photo
22.Outside My Window
23.Use at least 25 Words of Journaling
24.Large Black and White Photo 1/2 Page
25.Framed Use 3 Different Frames

@MariJ @barbaraj @Amy D @Tracy @Boatlady @Laura @Belle 
Please note that due to my travel and a death in the family for @April Showers that there was a delay in getting the Sale-A-Bration Gallery live for posting layouts. It is now up and running and we would like you to post future layouts for this month's Bingo in that gallery. I will have April move the layouts you have already linked in your tracking threads from the Hodge Podge Gallery to the Sale-A-Bration Gallery as well. Thanks for your cooperation! Keep on scrapping, girls!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Laura You have a link for "use at least 25 words of journaling" for Bingo 23, but the link takes me to the general Hodge Podge Gallery and not a specific layout. In looking at the layouts, I am not seeing which one it might be. If it didn't get posted, can you please put it in the Sale-A-Bration Gallery, and if it is there and I overlooked it, please do the link to the correct layout. Let me know which it is. Thanks!

I made the big + sign: 

3. Rain Drops & Umbrellas
8. Shabby Chic
13. Free spot
18. Scrap-lift
23. Use at least 25 words of journaling

crossed by

11. Use a Mask
12. Bright
14. Three Triangles
15. Huge Title

I also did these, but they didn't end up doing me any good:
1. Circle Shape
2. Odd Number of Buttons
6. Stitched Up
16. Things with Wings
19. Use 3 Photos of Various Sizes

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MariJ said:

@Celestine @April Showers

When I saw Celestine's post I thought I'd help April so I moved all of the layouts I could find in the Hodge Podge Gallery over to the new Sale-A-Bration 2023 one.
Please anyone let me know if I missed one!  😊

Celestine, I hope your wedding went well!

I thought I had lost all my layouts. I was glad to find them again. Thanks for the help.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MariJ said:

When I saw Celestine's post I thought I'd help April so I moved all of the layouts I could find in the Hodge Podge Gallery over to the new Sale-A-Bration 2023 one.

Thank you. I did send her links and a list. 

8 hours ago, MariJ said:

It was the best! Three more this month and then we get a break for awhile. 

51 minutes ago, Celestine said:

It was the best! Three more this month and then we get a break for awhile. 

Oh my goodness, that's a LOT of weddings!  I'm glad it went well.
I can't wait to see photos/layouts of your son's special day, I loved when you were making your daughter's book.  😊

• Like 1

I'm in! If some of you can do 100 days, a bingo seems like a good way to start practicing for the next one! I'll try for the non-traditional with the 4 squares in each corner. 

TOP LEFT 4

1. Circle  DONE

2 Odd# Buttons

6. All stitched up

7 Busy Pattern

TOP RIGHT 4

4. happy Together

5. Blooming Flower  DONE

9. Wild Card    DONE

10. All that Shines

BOTTOM LEFT 4

16. Wings

17. Glitterbomb  DONE

21. Fav Photo DONE

22. Outside my window

BOTTOM RIGHT 4

19. 3 Photos different sizes

20. Christmas Photo

24. Large BW photo 1/2 page  DONE

25. Three different frames

I didn't make the non traditional bingo, but there is a traditional bingo in there! 

5, 9, free card, 17 and 21   Bingo!

• Like 1

I'd love to participate this month. We are visiting friends and relatives and I don't have internet every day, but I'll give a traditional Bingo a try:

@MariJ I'm late to the party but thank you for getting us set up in the Sale-A -Bration gallery! 

Here are mine:
#1 Circle Shape
#6 Stitched Up
#11 Use a Mask
#16 Things with Wings
#21 Favorite Photo

BINGO!! I did a traditional Bingo, going down the left side.  Thanks so much for a fun game... and for all your thoughtful comments.

• Like 1

Question about the "non-traditional" option (I don't think I'm going to get anywhere close to blackout!)

Does the "non traditional" that is a row across and a column down need to be the center row and center column, so it looks like a +? Or, for example, can the last row across plus the first column down count, so it looks like an L?

9 hours ago, Terri M said:

Question about the "non-traditional" option (I don't think I'm going to get anywhere close to blackout!)

Does the "non traditional" that is a row across and a column down need to be the center row and center column, so it looks like a +? Or, for example, can the last row across plus the first column down count, so it looks like an L?

Terri, I didn’t create the rules and Angie always gives us the graphic for the non traditional bingo forms in the first thread, so I would say that it is the plus and not an “L” shape. I hope that answers your question. 

3 hours ago, Celestine said:

Terri, I didn’t create the rules and Angie always gives us the graphic for the non traditional bingo forms in the first thread, so I would say that it is the plus and not an “L” shape. I hope that answers your question. 

OK👍

Thanks!

I'm in too, a little late.

4.So Happy Together Happiness Another double duty page. Right side is for this prompt.
9.Wild Card Joy The left side is for this prompt.
14. use 3 triangles Sitting Pretty
19.Use 3 photos in various sizes This comes in as a double page with the left side for this prompt @Celestine I hope this is okay. If not let me Know
24.Large Black and White Photo 1/2 Page This comes in as a double page with the right side for this prompt.
Traditional Bingo!

Have a traditional Bingo. Will try to get a non-tradition Bingo. Don't know if I can get anymore done. Daughter and hubby arrive tomorrow from TX for a week. We'll see after they leave..