Game - Bird Watching in the Park - Sale-abration

A-M

Game board is now updated - 4 winners and ONLY ONE item to be found now!

well done @Jane in N.Z @scrapgran @LindaH57 @barbaraj 

now @MariJ @scrapgran @LindaH57 @Tracy @Westina @Amy D you are all eligible for one more try to find ONE pair of binoculars today - you have about 7-8 hours  when it will be Monday before everyone goes back to having two tries each. 

11 minutes ago, LindaH57 said:

Hi, I've already  had 2 tries today. Thank you.

Thank you Linda for being so honest. I looked back and you did make a guess just before the previous update. 

31 minutes ago, scrapgarden said:

Not sure I understand all this but willing to try! I'll have number 25 please.

Sorry Lynne, but Tina has asked for 25 just before you. 

5 hours ago, A-M said:

Thank you Linda for being so honest. I looked back and you did make a guess just before the previous update. 

Hi Anne-Marie, I just wanted to take a moment to "Thank You" for creating, organizing and hosting this awesome game for us. It is been a lot of fun!

• Thanks 1

GAME  is FINISHED ! 

Game board is updated - one winner - revealing the very last item which was the binoculars.

well done @Westina in choosing No. 25 which was covering the binoculars.

Now, you will need to be patient and wait for the winner announcements made by April after the Salebration is over. 

I hope you all enjoyed my game as I did enjoy creating it and watching how you all were choosing your numbers. It is good to see some of you revealed more than one item so you will be eligible for a nice gift certificate. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, GraceJ said:

this game looked fun, so sad that I've had a terrible month, so I didn't have time to play it. I hope next time I will get the chance. Congrats to the winners!

Hi Grace, check out this post by April, it might help you in doing all the activities.

• Like 1