Weekend Wildcard - July 1, 2023

Celestine

I have never been so happy to see July! It has been a busy, busy, busy year so far, but July has been my light at the end of the tunnel. Have you ever been so busy that you forget details? I literally could not remember if I had ordered a wedding gift, and had to look through the credit card statements. I also totally forgot I had downloaded a few kits on International Scrapbook Day and parked them in a folder until I had time to unpack them. It was a nice surprise to rediscover them a month later.

My pathetic memory brings me to this weekend's challenge. Dig through your stash, and the first kit you come across that you can't remember what it looks like is the one you are going to use to scrap a layout! If you are unlike me, and have a perfect photographic recall of every single kit you have ever bought, then you are a brilliant genius and can pick any kit you like!

Post your layout in the Weekend Wildcard Challenge Gallery, and post a link below in the thread. Remember to post in the July Challenge Chase as well to win a neat coupon to the ScrapGirls Shop.

I organize alphabetically by designer. Being at the top of the list, the A, B, and C designers are used alot. Is it OK if I start at the bottom and work up to find an unfamiliar collection? I'm sure there are many down there in the depths! 

19 minutes ago, mimes1 said:

I organize alphabetically by designer. Being at the top of the list, the A, B, and C designers are used alot. Is it OK if I start at the bottom and work up to find an unfamiliar collection? I'm sure there are many down there in the depths! 

You can dig through your stash in any direction you like! I probably should have done the same thing since my kits are organized alphabetically as well, LOL.

I don't remember what is in any of my collections. I keep buy-in them and have no organizational order. I keep telling myself I need to do this. I started a year ago trying to put each designer in their own folder.... this year has been horrible for me. I'll find one somewhere somehow lol.

• Haha 1