Fill in the Blanks Game

Celestine

Wow this is an awesome challenge but  I  do not have enough service while traveling to do this...  Good luck ladies.

I have not done the last 6 layouts. I don't have any of the collections and can't get anymore this month. Can I do layouts using other designer kits or must I use the designer from that challenge and just do another theme? 

@Belle See directions no 1

Completing a layout based thematically on the title of the Find-A-Word kit. For example, Brandy Murry’s: HAPPY BIRTHDAY create a birthday themed layout using any designer and any kit. (equals 1 chance);

I've been using any kit but layout has to be on theme of the kit for that designer but not the designer's kit. For example I just did Trixie Scraps Designs: TRIUMPHANT. I used someone else's kit but the theme was TRIUMPHANT.. Hope that helps.🧐

• Thanks 1

On 7/9/2023 at 5:45 AM, Belle said:

I have not done the last 6 layouts. I don't have any of the collections and can't get anymore this month. Can I do layouts using other designer kits or must I use the designer from that challenge and just do another theme? 

Hi Belle, I was gone all weekend and I am just now seeing your question. Barbara was correct, just follow the directions and what she said! 😉

Below is the status report for the Fill In The Blanks Game for Week 1 (as of noon CDT on July 10). If you are playing along, please look it over for accuracy on your points assignments. There have been a lot of layouts added in a short amount of time, and I have been trying my best to keep up with it all. You all have been doing great! If there is a discrepancy, feel free to make a note in the thread or message me directly. Thanks!

I know this is very small and hard to read. I have enlarged it to its maximum 600 pixels width!

Fill In Blanks Week 1.jpg

Okay - I tried this again as a direct paste from Excel. It seems like it is previewing a little larger.                                  

Name Word List 2W ADS AFT AMD AHA ABL ABR BEE BED BHS BMU BDS CWX CKI CHK CTH COL DBH
Barbaraj Done 3 1 1 1 2 2 2 2 2 2 3 2 2          
Belle Done 3 1 2 3 2 1 2 3 1 3 3 2 2 3 1 2 2 3
Celestine Done                                    
Florida granny Done                           1        
Jane in N.Z. Done 2   3       3   3   3   3         3
LindaH57 Done                                    
Mimes1 Done 3

Name DRO DRB EBA KK LLO MPE Mfish PJU SDE STI SVR SRO SNU TMD TS VJS
Barbaraj                                
Belle 3 3   3 1 2 3 2 2 3            
Celestine                               3
Florida granny                 3     3