Fill in the Blanks Game

Celestine

On 7/10/2023 at 1:06 PM, Celestine said:

Below is the status report for the Fill In The Blanks Game for Week 1 (as of noon CDT on July 10). If you are playing along, please look it over for accuracy on your points assignments. There have been a lot of layouts added in a short amount of time, and I have been trying my best to keep up with it all. You all have been doing great! If there is a discrepancy, feel free to make a note in the thread or message me directly. Thanks!

I know this is very small and hard to read. I have enlarged it to its maximum 600 pixels width!

Fill In Blanks Week 1.jpg

Thanks for the chart!

So far, I've done 3 points each for SRO, SDE, AFT, and CKI. I uploaded the AFT layout yesterday and the CKI layout today, so you might not have had a chance to enter those. 

Just now, Florida granny said:

Thanks for the chart!

So far, I've done 3 points each for SRO, SDE, AFT, and CKI. I uploaded the AFT layout yesterday and the CKI layout today, so you might not have had a chance to enter those. 

Diane - I am updating the status sheet once a week, probably on Mondays, so it is current only once a week.

14 minutes ago, Celestine said:

Diane - I am updating the status sheet once a week, probably on Mondays, so it is current only once a week.

I figured that. I wasn't worried but just wanted to let you know what I've done so far. By the way, I'm really enjoying the game -- just wish I had more time to do more pages, lol. It's fun to see the gallery, however. Everyone is so creative!

• Like 1

Here is the status update for July 17 at 9:30 a.m. CDT! Please double check that your layouts and my recording are in sync! Let me know if I missed something. Thanks!

Name Word List 2W ADS AFT AMD AHA ABL ABR BEE BED BHS BMU BDS CWX CKI CHK CTH COL
Barbaraj Done 3 1 1 1 2 2 2 2 2 2 3 2 2 1 3 1 1
Belle Done 3 1 2 3 2 1 2 3 1 3 3 2 2 3 1 2 2
Celestine Done         3   3   1   3            
Florida granny Done     3               3     3      
Jane in N.Z. Done 2   3     1 3   3   3   3     1 1
LindaH57 Done                                  
Mimes1 Done 3       2           3   3      

Name DBH DRO DRB EBA KK LLO MPE Mfish PJU SDE STI SVR SRO SNU TMD TS VJS
Barbaraj 1 1 1 1 3 2 2 1 1 3 1 2 3 3      
Belle 3 3 3   3 1 2 3 2 2 3 1 1 1 1 3 3
Celestine                                 3
Florida granny                   3     3