Alter Your Embellishment Challenge

Celestine

In digital scrapbooking, it is common to manipulate photographs and blend papers with templates and modes, but don't forget that nearly all of those same techniques can be applied to elements and embellishments as well. Your challenge is to alter one or more embellishments in your layout. Crop it, fade it, clip a paper to it, or fill it with a photograph. You could also recolor it, do a color pop, or apply a filter. The options are endless. In my example layout, I used a castle embellishment, and then I copied it and manipulated it in most of the ways I just mentioned. 

There will be a prize awarded for each challenge, but those who complete all four challenges and post then in the Digital Scrapbook Day 2023 Gallery by midnight Sunday, October 8th will be entered into a drawing for a $20.00 Design Shop Gift Certificate.  After you post your challenge layout, please add a link to it in the thread below and tell us how you altered your embellishment(s). Happy Digital Scrapbooking Day!

What a fun challenge.  Here is my layout. For this challenge, I altered the hue of the "Natural Beauty" embellishment just a tiny bit, and then I added a crinkle style. 

Here's mine:
Barefoot

I changed the size of each of my elements.  I also put a sepia colorize style on 'SEA' and since I lowered its opacity I erased part of it near the shell.  I also blended and lowered the opacity a bit on the rope and the paint dots and used Syndee's Shadow styles on all elements.