Homecoming?

Bea, you didn't really say if what you were looking for was something neutral to go with the black and tan tones, so that is where I focused some suggestions. I was actually surprised once I dug into my stash that several of my favorite neutral yet upscale masculine kits are from designers who have left the store. Here are a few that I have that are somewhat formal and not too frilly. So many masculine kits are rustic or industrial.

One of my favorite little black and white kits is SNU_ATouchOfClass
A Touch of Class Collection Mini

Chere Kaye's Dear Prudence kit served as the base for many groom and groomsmen photos for my daughter's wedding album:
Dear Prudence Collection Biggie by Chere Kaye Designs

Silvia Romeo The Art of Storytelling has some basic black and white with bright pops of color. Their papers tend toward formal and would go well with your DGS's suit!
Value Pack: The Art of Storytelling by Silvia Romeo

This kit by Brandy Murry probably has my favorite black and white houndstooth paper, plus it isn't too girly. BMU_Botanical
Botanical Collection Biggie

Angie's Million Little Things collection pieces have incredible neutral papers in blacks, grays and tans that have coordinating elements and nice word art.
A Million Little Things Collection Biggie A Million Little Things Paper Super Mini A Million Little Things Collection Super Mini A Million Little Things Paper Mini

Laura Louie Sunday Morning is another kit with nice neutrals and a really neat typewriter alpha.
Sunday Morning Collection Biggie

Another very favorite neutral kit that I really use a lot is Carol W Designs' Write a Letter
ScrapSimple Digital Layout Collection:bundle

• Like 2

7 hours ago, beatricemi said:

53249490430_fbdf4dd0f3_o.thumb.jpg.c517e138b4170b8b3213d2466e7d022d.jpg

This is one of my handsome DGS(s). I'm looking for a collection that would be good for these photos. I know it doesn't have to be themed but maybe the colors? I'm stumped. Any suggestions?

Also Angie’s Your Story is a good one, perfect colors for your photo.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, alsoarty said:

Even I added something to my wish list. I have all of Angie’s and Brandy’s collections.

I think I have all of Angies- need to check for sure since she is having a sale and I have most of Brandy's. Thanks for all the suggestions!

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/4/2024 at 11:30 PM, Belle said:

Write a letter has gone into my basket. Thanks.

its a great collection. You will have great fun with it.

On 1/7/2024 at 7:09 AM, beatricemi said:

Lots of ideas now. Did anyone ever try adding up the cost of their wish list lol. Thanks everyone! Not certain about the school colors- maybe some sort of blue and gold. That's a good idea too.

Oh NOOoooooo..   I could never even do that or attempt to!   I put all kinds of things I might want, want to remember or just want to think about.  I could never add ups the cost, that might be too scary!  😱

• Like 1

On 1/7/2024 at 7:09 AM, beatricemi said:

Lots of ideas now. Did anyone ever try adding up the cost of their wish list lol. Thanks everyone! Not certain about the school colors- maybe some sort of blue and gold. That's a good idea too.

How did your layout turn out? I'm curious what direction you decided to take! 

• 3 weeks later...