February's Book Club Choice! :)

blueheartscraps

@SodScrap I am a HUGE fan of KU. I could not live without it. I still use my digital libraries for books that aren't on KU, but it's rare (usually only new releases). I've read 10 books this month already and only 2 were not KU. I take my Kindle everywhere with me and read all the time, lol.

I'm so glad to see so many of you joining us!  I don't want to start the discussion thread early, but I hope that everyone is enjoying the book & characters.  I'm feeling really attached to them.  (I'm so excited to discuss this book with you all!)

• Like 1

Oh man, finished the book.  So good. Better then expected.  Cant wait to start talking about it with everyone. Might just have found a new author to read. Thank you!!!

54 minutes ago, Tracy said:

Oh man, finished the book.  So good. Better then expected.  Cant wait to start talking about it with everyone. Might just have found a new author to read. Thank you!!!

I'm glad to hear that, I was enjoying it when I got stalled and started crocheting Snowman mittens and haven't gotten back to reading.   You make me want to right now!

• Like 1

Alright I'm in. I remembered I had an Audible credit so I downloaded it today. I also think it will fit one of the prompts of the reading challenge I'm doing. I've never belong to a book club before so little nervous about that part. ^_^

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, ladyscrapalot said:

Alright I'm in. I remembered I had an Audible credit so I downloaded it today. I also think it will fit one of the prompts of the reading challenge I'm doing. I've never belong to a book club before so little nervous about that part. ^_^

Me too, never belonged to a Book Club but have always wanted to.    I've always been wary of not being able to keep up or be savvy enough or just plain not "get" the book!   That's why I was excited about this one, who's nicer and kinder than ScrapGirls?   No worries at all!  😊

• Like 4

I'm another who has never joined a book club before but I do enjoy reading so jumped in. haven't a clue what to expect though :) 

I've really enjoyed this book but I should have bought the book and not put it on my kindle as I only read my kindle to go to sleep and couldn't put this book down so I was awake until 3.30am the other day :) 

• Haha 4

I do not think I will finish this book  by the end of the month which is today. I am up to chapter 47.  I am enjoying it. 

Today being the 1st February for me, I had a home day so I sat and finished the book. I look forward to what we will be discussing. 

• Like 1