February 2024 Recipe Swap

Celestine

It is Fabulous February, and although it is the month of love, we won't be featuring chocolate since we did that last month in honor of Conda and her many years of hosting Recipe Swap. Instead, we will focus on that other fun February thing here in the U.S. --- FOOTBALL! When I was growing up, Super Bowl Sunday was always a day my mother pulled out all the stops and made heavy hors d'oeuvres all day long. Her go-to were fried mushrooms from scratch and chili cheese dip. These days, I know many of us try to go a little lighter on the snacks.

So, if you haven't figured it out, the theme for February Recipe Swap is A P P E T I Z E R S  &  S N A C K S ! ! I can't wait to see your recipes of the rich and gut-busting variety or the type that we won't feel guilty demolishing while we watch a game!

To participate in the Recipe Swap, please email your 4"x6" high resolution (300 dpi saved at high quality - 1200 x 1800 pixel) Recipe Card to SGRecipeSwap@gmail.com by MIDNIGHT, February 29, 2024. Please note the new email address!!!! It is important to name your recipe card in the following way: YourScrapGirlsName_Yummy Food Title. Using this naming method helps tracking for prizes, so it is very appreciated!

Each month you submit a recipe you will receive a $2 gift certificate.  If you submit a recipe each month during the quarter you will receive a $5 gift certificate.  And, if you participate each month all year, at the end of the year you will receive a $15 gift certificate! 

You are always welcome to submit more than one recipe. Please post your recipe in the Recipe Swap Gallery (found under the Challenges Gallery) and post a link in this thread. Each month, Recipe Swap participants will be emailed a link to download full resolution recipe cards. You must email a card to get the link! The link will be active approximately one month.

• Like 1