February Scrapping Prompt

cherekaye

Hi, friends! Let's do something crafty and have some scrapping fun! Every month, we'll pick out a theme or snippet from the current month's book club selection to kickstart our creativity. Then it's all about transforming that tiny seed of inspiration into an awesome layout by month's end. Sounds totally doable, doesn’t it? Let's get to it and create something amazing together!

Not only do we have this adorable little mini kit freebie for you to grab - perfect for whipping up a simple layout. Or, it's a great match if you want to mix it with our Well Read Value Pack and really get those creative juices flowing.

CKH_BHS_WellRead_MK_600.jpg.b031489f74107e46739bbe25d8f5476c.jpg

And guess what? We're making it super easy to nail that layout by also gifting you a macro download each month. It's loaded up with a handful of elements that vibe with the book's theme, so you can really make your project pop. Enjoy crafting your masterpiece!

CKH_BHS_WellRead_FMK_600.jpg.5a3272c1c6bc01b8e8c7dd593950a627.jpg

We can't wait to see your pages about this month's book club selection! 

• Like 2

This is fun. Thank you for the fun kits and elements to use.  @cherekaye what album do we post this to? Anyone in particular? I've got so many ideas running through my head for these friend quotes.

I am wondering what the theme for our layout is as I cannot see it mentioned above????

7 hours ago, A-M said:

I am wondering what the theme for our layout is as I cannot see it mentioned above????

I went with it being more open this time and with the special pieces gifted us, it was quotes and things from the book. So I went with the quotes.  Theme to me was about unlikely friends.  

• Thanks 1

I'm loving your layouts, ladies!  It's fun to make a page about a book you've read, isn't it?  I'm hoping to scrap my page very soon.  I'll be sure to share it here once I do!

Any thoughts on the next book yet?  You don't have to share in this thread, but get those juices going.  It's going to be a good one! ❤️