Coupon Fairy

Zaz

OMYWORD! SHE"S REAL! I saw the REAL chocolate coupon flying with sparkly dust fairy! Wow, you ladies have some amazing powers to get that fairy to come flying around here. I'm simply amazed.

Now, can I get that mopping fairy to come to my house, and while you're at it, the diaper-changing-teach-the-little-squirt-how-to-use-the-potty-fairy? ;)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i love the coupon... .. but a question.. has Ro seen this?
Yeah, i'm in utah and drew it on her computer, lol!

WHew good!! Dont want to upset the coupon fairy!!!

I just love this place......*Runs of to find the mop fairy* Gotta go shower and school Bye ladies

OMG!! Do you believe this company! Ask and you shall receive! (Most of the time anyway.) Way too funny. i'm still waiting on a rebate check so I don't think I'll be able to take advantage this time.

(And then to find that darned Mopping Fairy. Rebecca, why'd you let her go?)

My 3 year old kicked her out of the house, so my attention would be turned to her, instead of the Mopping Fairy.

Oh boy, the Coupon Fairy has appeared, and DH is home now. Dare I load up my cart where he can see what I'm buying?????? Hope there's some good sports game on TV tonight!!!!

Ok, I dont know who did it, but I am sure that it was the chocolate sprinkles that made her come out since it is the secret password for the coupon. Who knew to throw those out? No one mentioned they threw them out. Maybe it was the chocolate Sprinkle elves hiding in the forest? There are all kinds of mysteries in that darn forest. Cant wait to find out what else is hiding in there.

Can you believe I found out about the Coupon Fairy's appearance and then suddenly had to leave, not having the chance to actually take advantage of the coupon? Now I'll have to wait until after dinner and possiby until my DS goes to bed. Save some stuff in the Boutique for me, Scrap Girls!!!! Don't take it all!!! :D

Thanks for playing with me everyone and a big THANKS to the Chocolate Coupon Fairy for visiting. It truly made my day (and I needed that)!

~Grateful Zaz

I have been laughing all day over ZAZ's LO of the chocolate coupon fairy. So after reading this thread all day I just had to do a layout of the fairy and the lady in waiting for her fairy to arrive!!!

I did put it into my mjaguiar member gallery area as well.

Thanks for the great day! I also went and purchased a snickers becaue of all this talk about chocolate. hee hee.

Melissa

Can you believe I found out about the Coupon Fairy's appearance and then suddenly had to leave, not having the chance to actually take advantage of the coupon? Now I'll have to wait until after dinner and possiby until my DS goes to bed. Save some stuff in the Boutique for me, Scrap Girls!!!! Don't take it all!!! :D

Thanks for playing with me everyone and a big THANKS to the Chocolate Coupon Fairy for visiting. It truly made my day (and I needed that)!

~Grateful Zaz

Well don't forget!!! She's only scheduled to be around for a little bit!!

I have been laughing all day over ZAZ's LO of the chocolate coupon fairy. So after reading this thread all day I just had to do a layout of the fairy and the lady in waiting for her fairy to arrive!!!

Thanks for the great day! I also went and purchased a snickers becaue of all this talk about chocolate. hee hee.

Melissa

HAHAHA!! That's funny :)

Melissa

Wow, you just never quite know what to expect around here! LOL I guess that is why I just keep coming back!

Melissa, that is just awesome (and maybe a little scary)!!! I might need to go change my avatar. ;) It's bright green on flickr.com. Wait until I show my DH this. He's really going to laugh! I've always wanted to live in a castle (one with 21st century plumbing anyway)!

I'm glad no one minds me playing here. :D

~Zaz

Hey, I was just being my silly, ol' self. I didn't expect the Coupon Fairy to actually make an appearance! That was just a major bonus! :D I still have another LO in the works and now I don't know if I should finish it. :)

We have to keep bumping this thread to the top so that everyone goes to see the Chocolate Coupon Fairy that is currently in the Boutique. She's leaving tomorrow (Thursday)!

~Zaz

P.S. Angela, I'm glad I'm not the only one scared of so many me's. ;)

Jennifer, I agree. :) But it's the first time I think anyone has called me creepy and I don't really mind. But with all those eyes, I can really keep my eye out for the Coupon Fairy. YEA!

~Zaz

Jennifer, I agree. :) But it's the first time I think anyone has called me creepy and I don't really mind. But with all those eyes, I can really keep my eye out for the Coupon Fairy. YEA!

~Zaz

Not you, not you (backpedalling furiously!) It's just all the eyes - thanks for pointing out their usefulness!

Archived