Desktop Crop Tonight @ 9pm Est

angelaNussbaum

Hi all! come tonight and lets make a desktop for our computers together!!!

We will be recognizing that August is National Picnic Month. With summer in full fling, let's scrap a picture of picnics, outings, camping, or even barbecuing. Lets remember those times with our family and friends around a picnic table (or other table as the case may be).

Here is my layout: Sitting and waiting for food to come.

Post your layouts here.

Hope to see you all there!

Angela

I won't be able to make it tonight. I've got a bible study I'm going to. I'll see if I can get the challenge done though ... adding it to my list of challenges I have yet to complete. *sigh*

I went ahead and did mine, although I hope to join the crop later tonight. It all depends on when the girls actually settle down! I'm not very happy with this. It's my first try at a desktop, and I think I need more practice. Suggestions would be welcome!

http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/index.ph...i&img=27465

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, so I'm going to cheat a little here... I had made this desktop for the Christmas in July challenge--it is Task 8 with 8 photos. It isn't really picnic related either, but has photos of band camp and back to school--which is what August means to us here in NE Indiana! Since making this one I've learned how to correctly size my page.... For now this one sits centered on the desktop with a pretty light pink background. Next month I'll get it right!

August Desktop

Okay, so I'm going to cheat a little here... I had made this desktop for the Christmas in July challenge--it is Task 8 with 8 photos. It isn't really picnic related either, but has photos of band camp and back to school--which is what August means to us here in NE Indiana! Since making this one I've learned how to correctly size my page.... For now this one sits centered on the desktop with a pretty light pink background. Next month I'll get it right!

August Desktop

No worries on not following the theme. Its only there to help some get started :) Its your desktop so do what feels right for you!!!

Im going to go look at yours right now!

angela

Archived