What Program To Use?

Debbiev

I started digital scrapbooking using Creative Memories Storybook. I now upload to shutterfly to print. Am curious about other programs. Storybook does have it limitations when buying products. Do I need photoshop?

If so which version. Trying to learn more.

Thanks for reading.

Regards

Debbie

Welcome to Scrap Girls! If you aren't ready to jump to Photoshop, you could try Photoshop Elements first. There are free trials on Adobe's web site. There was an interesting article in yesterday's newsletter about GIMP and Elements. You can find that in the Newsletter. (I got the link from the homepage). Good Luck deciding!

Costco often has a reduced price on Photoshop elements. I tried a lot of different programs at first, but they all missed "something." There's so many tutorials for Photoshop and Photoshop Elements that you need to get started. I love PSE.

• 2 months later...

Hi, I am new to the forum but not new to ScrapGirls. I love the site...I use Photoshop Elements 9 and have 11 but haven't installed it yet. My name is Shirl and I create cards and scrapbooking pages to sell under the name bbuttcreations. I use both digital and traditional paper methods when I scrap and sometimes have fun with both on the same page. I strive for "unique" cards and pages - things that make people smile, even if they don't buy! Digital scrapping has opened up a whole new avenue of creativity and many thanks to ScrapGirls for all the inspiration.

“For a happy life, want what you have.”

Shirl

Archived