Help With Matchbook Album

Guest slightlycrafty

Guest slightlycrafty
I just went on a shopping spree and one of the items I bought was the mini peach matchbook album. It says it comes with directions and graphics. The only thing that opens are two pages of paper and one page with the embellishments and the template on one page. I had the though that each embellishment would be separate so that I could design. Does anyone know if perhaps something did not come my way? thanks for the info.

Elizabeth

Guest jlf_loves_mjf
I forwarded this off to Ro. She created the matchbook product and would know best about what should and shouldn't be in the zip.

Guest darklighter
I still had the pdf file, do I added the instructions to a PM. Let me know if you didn't get it. I am sure Ro will send them to you though.

Susan

Guest slightlycrafty
Thanks for the info. This definitely did not come with a pdf file of instructions. Darklighter, thanks so much for the instructions you sent by email. I will give that the ole college try. Elizabeth

Well, I'm scratching my head today. I've just downloaded all of the Matchbooks this morning and all of them - including the peach one - have all of the files that they should have (including the PDF instructions).

The embellishments are supposed to be on the same page with the template. This is because the template is small and buy including them together, you only have to print out one sheet to get it all.

If you didn't have the directions PDF, perhaps, you got a bad download?

Archived