March 2008 Message Board Game/contest!

AngRoCamp

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is so funny. I'm really just standing by and watching this time around, and it is fun to see all you girls posting away, and thinking lord that was me last time.

Now, don't worry about the laundry, there is always Sunday night at 11:00, that's when I did mine. Dinner, the phone is great for that one, you only have to get up to answer the door. Cleaning, that will remain there till end of month.

I'll post a bit, but nearly like last time unfortunately.

Julie, get a maid for the cleaning - I did - you can post then.

I'm runnin' outta steam fast on this message board contest........maybe I won't do it.

Have you tried any of the ongoing games? They can be pretty addicting, and gals have gotten to know each other really well playing games together :)

Hey no hints - new mama to be..

• 2 weeks later...

It is not my fingers hurting it is the way my arm lies on the desk to the compter ... you forgot to mention moving positions every once in awhile Ang!! ;) So do we get to know where we stand right now? Or do we wait until the end?

Still trying to unscramble my eggs,

Heidi :D:dancingchicken:

Wondering how everyone is doing.

I KNOW I'm not at the top of the list. lol

There are some fast and furious chatters/posters around here. :conversation:

:)

Yep, I'm right with ya Heidi - I'm assuming one in a lifetime is enough!

WOWZies...

Todays top posters is you, then scrappurple, then me

OVerall Top 20 Posters is you in 8th place and me in 28th place. This is scary indeed hehe....WTG Sherry Lynn!

:toot::penguins::banana::dancingelephant:

So, when exactly does this game end? 3/31 at midnight? just curious. I have definatly posted more that I ever thought I would!! He, he! But with every game I am getting to know different people, so it has been fun. Can't wait to see the results!!

:dancingchicken2::dancingchicken::dancingchicken2:

So, when exactly does this game end? 3/31 at midnight? just curious. I have definatly posted more that I ever thought I would!! He, he! But with every game I am getting to know different people, so it has been fun. Can't wait to see the results!!

:dancingchicken2::dancingchicken::dancingchicken2:

Yup. Midnight MST tomorrow night :)

Archived