August Bingo Support Thread

AngRoCamp

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lol, you're all too funny! Hmmm, should I post some more words now? Or make you wait??

Please mam, may I have sum 'ore? (summoning by best Charles Dickens accent). Words, words, and more words please!

Ughh...since I normally don't do so well I used a random number generator to pick my words this time. Apparently I would have done a better job. Only 1 for both days so far and I keep seeing words and saying "oh, I would have picked that"....drat.

Oh well, tomorrow is a new day

Maybe I should offer Lauren's services for picking the 25 words next Bingo month, lol! Hopefully eveyone's luck will turn around tomorrow! Maybe the baboons at the zoo will pick the words for me when I see them tomorrow!

Look at what I found in the boutique, never noticed it before, but what FUN!!!!!

http://store.scrapgirls.com/product/11982/

(I am trying to add a link, not doing well at it, how do you add a link that is just the name of the product?)

Type the Name of the product, highlight it, then click the "Insert Link" button (looks like a green arrow with a plus sign). Paste the web address that you want to link to and press OK.

HTH

Look at what I found in the boutique, never noticed it before, but what FUN!!!!!

http://store.scrapgirls.com/product/11982/

(I am trying to add a link, not doing well at it, how do you add a link that is just the name of the product?)

Type the Name of the product, highlight it, then click the "Insert Link" button (looks like a green arrow with a plus sign). Paste the web address that you want to link to and press OK.

HTH

Yes that does, thank you.

Any one know when the words will be posted today?

Monica

No I don't either, but I did subscribe to the thread so I'll get an email when something happens. Can't hurt to be totally obsessed.

I sent my words in late, but I got an E-mail from Ang at the same time you did -- before anything was posted. Am I still in on this game? Hmm. Good question. If I am, I have about 6 right so far....

Sounds to me like you're in, but since you have more words than me I shouldn't be encouraging you, just kidding of course. Send Ang an email to confirm your status and good luck.

Archived