How do you....

Guest wems

First of all, tell me if this is okay to do or not... legal/illegal - wise...

I have PSP8 or PhotoStudio 5.5

I have Ann's Architextures collection (printable) and want to lift out some of the scrollwork on either the scrollwork page or the document page and put into a new page so that I can print out ONLY the scrollwork to use on a transparency. When I tried to do it using a dropper to select like colors it took A LOT more than just the scrollwork... is there any way to do this without going down to the pixels?

TIA!
Wendy

Guest JenniaHart
The easiest way to get the scrollwork would be fore Ann to make a transparency for us!!! :D You are OK legally unless you try to sell what you create. You can change the colors of our papers so deleting the background shouldn't be an issue.

If you think it's legal, Jennia, I believe you! :) I see all of your copyright posts on that site with a couple of green (gross tasting IMHO) veggies in a tin handled pail and I think you know more about copyright laws than anyone I know, so we'll say it's legal!

I managed to do it fairly well with the scrollwork on one of the fakies that had just the scrollwork on a white background, so it all worked out in the end. But then, after all of that work, it just didn't look right on the layout! ARG! But it was great learning experience, so I'll feel better about how long I dinked around trying to get it to work by chalking it up to that! :lol:

Archived