Let's Go Shopping Babes

I'll be there almond bars in hand! YOU didn't share? wink.gif I told ya you'd like 'em ......... now for the test! are they as good as brownies??? ........... disappearing-smilie.gif

I DID share with Bryan, but not the kids. They would pass out all that sugary goodness. Mind you, that wouldn't be all bad, but I needed it more than them. wink.gif Now, as to the test...more research may be needed. biggrin.gif

MORE research may be NEEDED????? !!!!!!!hahohi.gifhahohi.gifhahohi.gif

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Julie! :waving-hi:

Sorry I was ordering my groceries. :lol: LOVE Coborns delivers! :rofl: I know I'm spoiled... I sure so have some of that fudge left! I was telling Sherry Lynn about our posts on our status' last night, but she missed 'em all.........It's so yummy, I hope she's posted the recipe for y'all! mmmmmmmmmm is it okay to eat FUDGE for breakfast??? <----silly question!

I'll be there almond bars in hand! YOU didn't share? wink.gif I told ya you'd like 'em ......... now for the test! are they as good as brownies??? ........... disappearing-smilie.gif

I DID share with Bryan, but not the kids. They would pass out all that sugary goodness. Mind you, that wouldn't be all bad, but I needed it more than them. wink.gif Now, as to the test...more research may be needed. biggrin.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

MORE research may be NEEDED????? !!!!!!!hahohi.gifhahohi.gifhahohi.gif

I need something to wake me up.

Maybe Zaz can yell Good Morning again. lol

My fingers are cold.

Brrrrrr...

:snow_cool:

GOOD MORNING, Char!!!!!

Oh...thank you. I don't know if I'm more alert now...but you did make me smile. :daisy:

I feel like taking a nap. :going-to-sleep:

I need something to wake me up.

Maybe Zaz can yell Good Morning again. lol

My fingers are cold.

Brrrrrr...

:snow_cool:

GOOD MORNING, Char!!!!!

Oh...thank you. I don't know if I'm more alert now...but you did make me smile. :daisy:

I feel like taking a nap. :going-to-sleep:

On Boutique :jawdrop: THURSDAY???? :toot::toot::toot:

Rosemary...I said I feel like taking a nap.

Not that I will take one. lol

I'm sitting on the edge of my seat watching those boutique shelves!

4.gif

Hahahahahaha LOVE him!!! He's awesome! Still wanna find time to make my own blinkie! Janine was sharing how, but I need to write it all down to remember! LOL

These just in!!! ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Mudstained Snowflakes Photo Masks Oh Jan, I've gotten all the other mud stained Christmas elements I have to have these too!!! Ohh they're frozen loveliness!!!

I little birdy just landed on my window and whispered **there will be more mud coming!** Gotta love the mud!

As the woman who screams "I HATE MUD" (big dogs. . .WHITE kitchen floor. . .ya can see the problem with that). . . .I MUST SAY. . . .

"OMG MORE MUD YEAH !!!!!!!! LOVE THE Boutique mud. . . .And LOVE LOVE LOVE the Mudstained Snowflake Photo Masks" !!!! YUP. . . .DO !!! DO TOO Rosemary. . . . .gezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hey Char WAKE UP. . . .It's THURSDAY !!!!!!toot.giftoot.gifew.gif that girl can sure sleep through ANYTHING !!!!!

Archived