Autumn Suggestions

image.jpeg.814b4160e31a7619c4de158d8d6d6364.jpegimage.jpeg.e16dd58758049e0e54c0bfafedf5f179.jpeg 

I think I may have bit off more than I can chew! 🤦‍♀️ Digital Scrapbooking has spoiled me and I have no idea what to do with paper. Any suggestions on digital kits that I can use with this for hybrid cards? 

Hi Nica- do you like to fussy cut (as in cut things out) or were you considering printing onto your papers? I make cards with physical supplies but I've never combined the 2. The  image you posted is kind of small but it looks like you wouldn't need to add anything additional to make some cute cards. If you look up card sketch on pinterest you can get ideas as to how to cut your papers. If you want to fussy cut embellishments something like this by DRB might work for you.

Autumn Skies Embellishment Biggie by DRB Designs @ ScrapGirls.com

I don't like to fussy cut (such a great term by the way...lol). I have pretty bad arthritis. Typically when I do hybrid, I make a digital background then attach stickers or other papers. This kit comes with embellishments and papers and I found some chocolate brown alphas and some tiny button alphas, too. I'll have to check out the kit you suggested (thanks!).

Here's a bigger picture...

image.jpg

• Like 1