Am I Alone In My Sickness?

Guest jlf_loves_mjf

Guest jlf_loves_mjf
As I was doing this, I realized...man, this is wierd...and I'm hoping that I'm not the only one who is like this. At any given time, I know how many collections are in the Boutique. When the number changes, I scroll through all 11 pages looking for that new collection and I know immediately when I find it. Before today, there were 84 collections and now there are 85.

Anyone else have the Boutique memorized?

Guest MN_Scrapper
There's a new one and I missed it? I better get going!

I do wish we could sort by date added. I don't exactly have them memorized, but I am very, very close.

Guest jlf_loves_mjf
Nope, that and Cheryl's Denim and Daises were added yesterday. Today was Melissa's Neopolitan Collection.

Guest ljritchie
I am constantly checking the Boutique home page for new things--like 3 and 4 times a day, so I kinda know how you feel.

See, we need "watch" people for these new things, because they don't automatically make it to the home page!

Guest Pearl Girl
I go in there and look a lot but a long way from having it memorized! LOL!

I have so much stuff now, I could scrap for the next year and not use it all... but still I'm always wanting more.

Oh my, does that sound like an addiction or what?

Do you want us to announce when we get a new set posted in the Boutique? I usually just throw a LO in the gallery, but we designers could start a new post. (though it might get to be too much clutter)

Or do you like the happy hunting, the mystery and intrigue?

Most often, Ro will feature new stuff in the newsletters, and we wait until then, but maybe you want the newest, latest?

Guest jlf_loves_mjf
I love the intruigue of the hunt! I can wait for the formal announcement in the bulletin.

Guest ljritchie
[quote name='varanda' date='Jun 15 2005, 09:56 AM']Do you want us to announce when we get a new set posted in the Boutique? I usually just throw a LO in the gallery, but we designers could start a new post. (though it might get to be too much clutter)

Or do you like the happy hunting, the mystery and intrigue?

Most often, Ro will feature new stuff in the newsletters, and we wait until then, but maybe you want the newest, latest?
[right][post="18217"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

:dancingchicken: I think that's a really really great idea. Very helpful. :dancingchicken:

Guest wings
I have the boutique memorized, too. I thought I had some sort of digital illness. It doesn't matter how much stuff I already have, every time I'm ready for a new layout, nothing that I already have seems to be just right.

I don't know if I want a new button or not. It might be fun to get a message that there's something new (and unnamed) available, and THEN go hunt for it.

[quote name='jlf_loves_mjf' date='Jun 16 2005, 10:33 AM']Maybe this could be another use/perk of the scrappiness society?
[right][post="18284"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Jennifer, I really like that idea. :) Ro's been pretty sick but I'll make a note of that and ask her about it when she's feeling better.

Archived