July Message Board Game

AngRoCamp

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, looks like I'm all alone again. Just sitting here at my computer trying not to get too impatient. Where or where are Debi and Rosemary? They should be up and about by now.

Just got some not so good news from the vet. Our new little kitty might have distemper. So we definitely have to keep her segregated from the other kitties. She has been showing some signs that led the vet to think this, but won't know for sure until a blood workup can be done. Had to segregate our oldest cat, Teddy, as he has been having some bathroom problems. He's 18 years old and deaf as can be. I just put the cage together and he's having a minor fit in there. Crying, upsetting his food bowl. Thankfully it only had dry food in it. He's ramming against the cage and now he's lying down breathing heavy. I can't take much more of this today. It's very unsettling.

Didn't mean to write all of this, but I am so upset about both Teddy and the new kitty. Please say some prayers that she is okay and that Teddy is okay too.

Thank you ladies.

CAROL !!!!! NO !!!!! Not the "furbabies". . . .OH I am SO SORRY. . .Wish I could be there with you. . .OF COURSE PRAYERS !!!!!!!! OF COURSE goes without saying. . . .Please PET them from Auntie Debi. . .and the "furbabies" crew here !!!! My heart goes out to YOU !!!!! As you very well know. . ."THEY ARE OUR LIVES" aren't they??????? :disappearing-smilie: HUGS HUGS & MORE HUGS !!!!!!!

:disappearing-smilie:

Got it !!!!!!

I LOVE THIS GAME !!!! The Hubbs doesn't BUT I DO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Let's give a BIG SG :clap: & a :bighug: to the person(s) that came up with this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay i'm gonna :exercisebike: right back to the BOUTIQUE & keep looking at all her GREAT PRODUCTS !!!!!!!!! Yepper that's what I'm going to do !!!!!

(OH PLEZ don't :secret: THE HUBBS k???????)

I THINK HE HIDE he's wallet. . .("Monkey look in his "other" pair of jeans, will ya")

Well, looks like I'm all alone again. Just sitting here at my computer trying not to get too impatient. Where or where are Debi and Rosemary? They should be up and about by now.

Just got some not so good news from the vet. Our new little kitty might have distemper. So we definitely have to keep her segregated from the other kitties. She has been showing some signs that led the vet to think this, but won't know for sure until a blood workup can be done. Had to segregate our oldest cat, Teddy, as he has been having some bathroom problems. He's 18 years old and deaf as can be. I just put the cage together and he's having a minor fit in there. Crying, upsetting his food bowl. Thankfully it only had dry food in it. He's ramming against the cage and now he's lying down breathing heavy. I can't take much more of this today. It's very unsettling.

Didn't mean to write all of this, but I am so upset about both Teddy and the new kitty. Please say some prayers that she is okay and that Teddy is okay too.

Thank you ladies.

CAROL !!!!! NO !!!!! Not the "furbabies". . . .OH I am SO SORRY. . .Wish I could be there with you. . .OF COURSE PRAYERS !!!!!!!! OF COURSE goes without saying. . . .Please PET them from Auntie Debi. . .and the "furbabies" crew here !!!! My heart goes out to YOU !!!!! As you very well know. . ."THEY ARE OUR LIVES" aren't they??????? :disappearing-smilie: HUGS HUGS & MORE HUGS !!!!!!!

Thanks for your prayers Debi. I'm so upset. You are so right, they are my children. And I'm sending them your love, Auntie Debi. Between Pearlie Mae and Teddy I don't know what to do. Maybe I'll try a little scrapping.

Thank you ladies.

Thanks for your prayers Debi. I'm so upset. You are so right, they are my children. And I'm sending them your love, Auntie Debi. Between Pearlie Mae and Teddy I don't know what to do. Maybe I'll try a little scrapping.

or check your e-mail !!!!!!!!!!!! Famous movie line here. . ."YOU'VE GOT MAIL". . . .(almost saw a smile didn't I ?????)

Thank you ladies.

Oh, Carol, Prayers for your newewst little baby and so sad about Teddy too. When they hurt we hurt. Hoping you can get your layout going as a distraction. Just so you know, :secret: Debi gets a little silly sometimes :wub: Don't tell her I said so. :roll-on-floor-laughing: 'course I NEVER do ;)

Kitties ---> go to sleep so mommy can play!!! :cat_sleeping: :cat_sleeping:

There that's much better!!! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Thanks for your good wishes. I finally took Teddy out of the cage. He was going to hurt himsefl or have a stroke or heart attack. He's 18 years old and not doing too well. He's now asleep on my bed with his good buddy TJ. I gave all the kitties some treats and now they are all resting nice and quiet. The little one is asleep in her cage too. I took her out for a few minutes and held her. She's so small and I just love her.

Anyway, yeah Debi does get a little silly at times, but then again so do I. But we love her anyway, :happy-sun: And she does make us laugh :rofl:

I'm off to watch some tv and that will put me to :sleeping: I need a rest.

Oh yeah, I'm all caught up. Took me awhile to find Erica's product as I wasn't checking some of the product, almost gave it away there, but then I caught the name of one product and there was the star. Whoopie! Then I went off to track down Brandy's product and found that one lickity split.

See you guys later or tomorrow morning for Boutique Babes.

Isn't it nice that the quick ones seem to alternate with the ones that take a little longer. This is a fun game. I am enjoying it, and learning more about the boutique than DH would like, if I told him; which I didn't.

Heehee!

Isn't it nice that the quick ones seem to alternate with the ones that take a little longer. This is a fun game. I am enjoying it, and learning more about the boutique than DH would like, if I told him; which I didn't.

Heehee!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

GOT CREDIT CARDS???

I haven't been keeping up with messageboards or even with newletters lately, but I finally started reading my July newsletters and low and behold there's a scavenger hunt going on. Well, I certainly can't resist one of those. (I've thrown in the towel on a few "of doom" hunts, but I always have to try!) So here I am, trying to catch up with an entire month worth of hunting in the last 3 days! :whew: (I count 26 including today)

(And giggling along with all of you goofballs in here :D )

(and wishing your kitties the very best, Carol--it's so sad when they're sick)

Well, I have everything except Valerie's, so back I go into the boutique for a last scramble after clearing out all my internet garbage. Wow-has she done about a billion things or what!!!

I haven't been keeping up with messageboards or even with newletters lately, but I finally started reading my July newsletters and low and behold there's a scavenger hunt going on. Well, I certainly can't resist one of those. (I've thrown in the towel on a few "of doom" hunts, but I always have to try!) So here I am, trying to catch up with an entire month worth of hunting in the last 3 days! :whew: (I count 26 including today)

(And giggling along with all of you goofballs in here :D )

(and wishing your kitties the very best, Carol--it's so sad when they're sick)

Well, I have everything except Valerie's, so back I go into the boutique for a last scramble after clearing out all my internet garbage. Wow-has she done about a billion things or what!!!

It seemed like a billion and a half the day we had hers.

Finally found Valerie's. Yes, I own it and love it, too! ALl caught up and ready to start fresh in the AM.

if only i were caught up with my scrapping, too....

Wooooooooo Hoooooooooooooo, can you believe it, I have it and use it all the time!!!

I counted up mine and I have 26, as of yesterday, Wednesday. Found them all and just waiting with the rest of you for today's clue.

This scavenger hunt has been so easy compared to past ones, like the Pizza of Doom, Tree of Doom, Picnic Basket of Doom. I remember my first one back in, I believe, 2008 where there was one little butterfly that no one was able to locate and clues started to fly across the MB. What a hoot that was. I don't remember the name of that "doom" but it was quite a blast.

Archived