July Message Board Game

AngRoCamp

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:thankyou: Danna. . .(BTW NICE to meet YOU) for today's CLUE !!!!!!

GOT IT YEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE THIS GAME. . .Not only is it a BLAST to play. . .But for me It's SO HELPING me to FIND NEW (to me) pretties. . .And I'm even NOW able to KNOW Kerry from Kerri & Brandy from Brandie. . .etc. . .

:disappearing-smilie:

I SO LOVE being part of the AMAZING place I call home. . . .

Wooooo Hoooooooooooo found it my first try!!! :dancingcow::dancingcow::dancingcow: YEAH! Thanks for the clue Danna! Now that the Evil picnic basket of Doom is here it's going to be harder to get these all in! Gonna be doing a lot of :walkinghelmet::walkinghelmet::walkinghelmet: through the aisles to find all the goodies. :monkeydance:

Oh, I do love that collection but the PBOD ... don't even go there. Like Joyce, I do love a puzzle, but I have a big quilting retreat to get ready for this weekend. Arrrgh ... not enough hours in a day! :banghead:

Got it---and do I hear Picnic Basket of Doom!! I asked for it, didn't I. Next week would have been better, but here I go. A sucker for scavenger hunts. Who needs brain cells anyway.

LOL! And now we know why the July Message Board Game is so (relatively) easy! ;) (well exccept for Valerie's product, lol)

Day #28

Today's hidden product comes from Cheryl Barber! She says she's especially fond of something that she started creating before they were even introduced into the SG line of products. She'd created them for herself to use as quick tools in her product design and knew that customers would love and appreciate having them to work with themselves.

Go seek!

Okay, I knew they'd eventually get hard. I found no stars, but I did find a leftover evil snowflake.... I'll go back again with fresh eyes later.

I saw the evil snowflake too, but eventually found the star. It's there, just keep looking.

Okay, I knew they'd eventually get hard. I found no stars, but I did find a leftover evil snowflake.... I'll go back again with fresh eyes later.

I saw the evil snowflake too, but eventually found the star. It's there, just keep looking.

okay... <sigh>

Hey, I think we should get extra credit for that evil snowflake. He's funny ... and ... more fun looking for him than for the star. HeHe :)

Oh well, off to search for the star ...

Archived