It's Thursday...where Are All You Early Birds?

I need to run to the grocery store, but I know as soon as I leave there's gonna be all kinds of GREAT! AWESOME, GOTTA HAVE IT stuff show up!!!!

Can't leave, gotta leave, can't leave, gotta leave. . . . . . . Who's gonna guard my cart for me while I'm gone, and make sure only one of everything lands in my cart. it's already full to overflowing with stuff for my guest album!!! YIKES, "but honey, :wub: I had to get them for the wedding, don'tcha know ;). I didn't have a choice, REALLY!!! :disappearing-smilie:

Think he'll go for it??? :unsure::huh::unsure:

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just letting you all know the design team is waiting on me---Brandie usually moves all the designers' marketing images and layouts at 2am but she's on vacation so I am covering for her.

I'm so not a night owl, but I did start moving everything this morning at 7am...but I'm on the west coast. The files are still copying to the server, but once that process is complete, Angie will let the team know and they can start in on their work to get all the new products linked and ready for you.

I think that despite the wait, you will have some excellent surprises!

Thank you so much Valerie for your hard work!

Inspector Christy came and went and everything is fine (as per usual all they are concerned about is that everything works!) Yep she was early! But at least I got some work done already and will do more today but now I can relax a little bit :)

Good thing...my back is not at its best this morning so I'm gonna take it easy now :D

O.K., I really am leaving for a while, going to get my nails done. It won't take long because I'm not getting toes done today, but I'm sure everything will break loose in the boutique as soon as I leave. Oh well. Back in about an hour or so.

Just letting you all know the design team is waiting on me---Brandie usually moves all the designers' marketing images and layouts at 2am but she's on vacation so I am covering for her.

I'm so not a night owl, but I did start moving everything this morning at 7am...but I'm on the west coast. The files are still copying to the server, but once that process is complete, Angie will let the team know and they can start in on their work to get all the new products linked and ready for you.

I think that despite the wait, you will have some excellent surprises!

Thank you so much Valerie for your hard work!

Inspector Christy came and went and everything is fine (as per usual all they are concerned about is that everything works!) Yep she was early! But at least I got some work done already and will do more today but now I can relax a little bit :)

Good thing...my back is not at its best this morning so I'm gonna take it easy now :D

Goodie!!! I've gotta run, too, keep those monkey's humming!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Good Morning everyone!

I thought I wouldn't have time to check in here at all today, as we have tickets to magic mountain and were supposed to be leaving in a few minutes... but Thomas woke up with a migraine, so we are waiting to see how well the imitrex works. If he doesn't want to go, we'll take a cousin instead and leave him here since we pre-paid the tickets. I'm really really hoping he feels better when he wakes up again. The upside is that I get to watch the boutique for a bit longer.

oh No! I am so sorry April. I hope Thomas gets better soon!

I just came on and it's only 9:09am here on the West Coast. I won't be here most of the day, I'll be running around with some friends of mine and so I won't be able to check into the boutique until this evening. So, I'll miss all of the new stuff being put on the shelves and all of the fun of this thread. I'll read it all tonight when I get back to the hotel and look at all of the new cool stuff in the boutique.

So have lots of fun, fellow babes. Please leave some stuff on the shelves for me.

:dancing_penguin:

I see you lurking about Debi. How is your back doing? I hope that you are okay. I have a back problem too, so I know how painful it can be. I hope that monkey and froggy are going to help lift those items that you want into your cart. They are good boys and I know that they will help their mommy out.

Talk to you later and be careful.

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Of course Carol! Have FUN!!

Hey Vaughnde. How are you this morning? Hope you are feeling well, and all of the rest of you crazy babes are doing the same.

Doing okay. Packed up another couple of plastic tubs this morning and realize I'm gonna need more. I do have the old boxes from the last move and will use the smaller ones to pack the books in. No sense in hurting one's back with large boxes of books! Got Laundry and dishes to do today but at least those I can take my time on LOL! Maybe I can get to scrap a couple of pages for the first time since Monday today? Ya think??

MIMI !!!!! SEE you CAN do it. . . .YOU GO GIRL GO !!!!!!!!

:bouncing-frog::bouncing-frog::bouncing-frog:

Well I'm SO GLAD to see all my BB BFFs here today. . .Even with your BUSY lives I see you all peeking in when you can. . . .WHAT A SISTERHOOD !!! Poor Jess & that buggy bouncing. . . .OUCH !!!!

Don't worry Rossemary I'm not planning on going out to the garden & PICKING MORE, right now. . .Not with this back. . .BUT I did however manage to get the ones picked canned. . .

So the ROOM is filled. . . . :dancingelephant: everyone is SO EXCITED to see "WHATS NEXT". . . .

Monkey i'm thinking we need to make some more :banana::banana::banana: shakes it's rather HOT out here. . . .

I'm here too ... gotta get a cuppa though! anything new so far?

Here is your donut and EN Joy!

Am I too late for a donut? Is the new stuff not here yet?

I have to go and get ready so I'll be able to meet my friends at 11am, west coast time. I'll check in again before I leave to see if anything has been put on the shelves. See you in a bit.

Valerie's working on it and then Angie will let the designers know that they can put it in and then the boutique will be flooded :) She did ask us to be patient LOL LOL LOL LOL

Well I'm SO GLAD to see all my BB BFFs here today. . .Even with your BUSY lives I see you all peeking in when you can. . . .WHAT A SISTERHOOD !!! Poor Jess & that buggy bouncing. . . .OUCH !!!!

Don't worry Rossemary I'm not planning on going out to the garden & PICKING MORE, right now. . .Not with this back. . .BUT I did however manage to get the ones picked canned. . .

So the ROOM is filled. . . . :dancingelephant: everyone is SO EXCITED to see "WHATS NEXT". . . .

Monkey i'm thinking we need to make some more :banana::banana::banana: shakes it's rather HOT out here. . . .

Hey I'm back. :waving-hi:

OKAY you know you're addicted when you rush back from the grocery store, and head RIGHT for the boutique when you get home. :dunno: who that would be. . . . do you??? :dancing-smilie::dancing-smilie::dancing-smilie:

Yeah, Debi, glad to see you're RESTING your back like a good girl!!! NOT!!! Hey hand me one of those :banana: shakes will ya? Those look good (they are good for you right? made with lowfat yogurt???) and I'm hot after hauling in all those groceries. See I excercise!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sara, those hand tinted actions look awesome!!! :yippee: How are you this morning? :dancing_penguin:

Good morning! I was up late watching a movie with DH. Then we woke up at 8 and I exercised. Then came downstairs to catch up on this thread while eating breakfast. I am feeling good right now. Thanks!

Hi Carol, have fun with your friends. We'll miss you but Monkey assures me your cart won't be touched . . . when they THROW all of those goodies into your cart while you're gone, :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hey Sue I see you :waving-hi::waving-hi::waving-hi:

Hi Nutmeg I see you too!!! :waving-hi::waving-hi::waving-hi:

Guest JessicaLeigh

<-----------passes a donut to Di....never too late for donuts!

Buggy bouncing done for today!!!!!!

Hi to everyone who has come in since I began my adventure back up the mountian!

<--------bearing boxes and boxes of all kinds of donuts for everyone!!!!! SUGAR Rush!

The Hand Tinted action is already in my cart!!!

I've been waiting for those for a while!!!

Yay!!!!

Me too! They look like so much fun.

Guest JessicaLeigh

Hey I'm back. :waving-hi:

OKAY you know you're addicted when you rush back from the grocery store, and head RIGHT for the boutique when you get home. :dunno: who that would be. . . . do you??? :dancing-smilie::dancing-smilie::dancing-smilie:

Yeah, Debi, glad to see you're RESTING your back like a good girl!!! NOT!!! Hey hand me one of those :banana: shakes will ya? Those look good (they are good for you right? made with lowfat yogurt???) and I'm hot after hauling in all those groceries. See I excercise!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ouch, I now have buggy bruises. Took the trail instead of the road, Coal trucks running hard today and I already had a dust free breakfast. No need for the additional. calories from the cool dust!

I just came on and it's only 9:09am here on the West Coast. I won't be here most of the day, I'll be running around with some friends of mine and so I won't be able to check into the boutique until this evening. So, I'll miss all of the new stuff being put on the shelves and all of the fun of this thread. I'll read it all tonight when I get back to the hotel and look at all of the new cool stuff in the boutique.

So have lots of fun, fellow babes. Please leave some stuff on the shelves for me.

:dancing_penguin:

We'll try, but it's not easy.

<-----------passes a donut to Di....never too late for donuts!

Buggy bouncing done for today!!!!!!

Hi to everyone who has come in since I began my adventure back up the mountian!

<--------bearing boxes and boxes of all kinds of donuts for everyone!!!!! SUGAR Rush!

Thank you....oh some new stuff is arriving! Anyone try the Mulberry styles?

Archived