It's Thursday...where Are All You Early Birds?

I'm back with beautiful nails. i don't know why I kept putting it off. The salon is only a few blocks from my house. I got there at the right time because a bunch of ladies came in right after me. I just looked at the new stuff, and I love it. Added to my cart already.

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Carol, have fun with your friends. We'll miss you but Monkey assures me your cart won't be touched . . . when they THROW all of those goodies into your cart while you're gone, :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hey Sue I see you :waving-hi::waving-hi::waving-hi:

Hi Nutmeg I see you too!!! :waving-hi::waving-hi::waving-hi:

I just came on and it's only 9:09am here on the West Coast. I won't be here most of the day, I'll be running around with some friends of mine and so I won't be able to check into the boutique until this evening. So, I'll miss all of the new stuff being put on the shelves and all of the fun of this thread. I'll read it all tonight when I get back to the hotel and look at all of the new cool stuff in the boutique.

So have lots of fun, fellow babes. Please leave some stuff on the shelves for me.

:dancing_penguin:

We'll try, but it's not easy.

Just got out of the shower and I'm all squeaky clean and dressed and ready to go.

Thanks for the warning Rosemary. Oh my gosh, monkey is throwing stuff into my cart. Monkey's, froggies and babes. Oh My! This should be fun. See you guys later. I'm just going to check the boutique before I leave to see the new stuff that's on the shelves.

Added to basket ... I hijacked my debit card statement .... and my super big sale purchase is not on it... now I gotta go put it back so mu hubby can see how good I've been this past month ... oops maybe not ... I guess they do both sides statement now.

Clementine Collection

This is pretty!

While running to see those COOL ACTIONS I spotted this COLLECTION !!!!! Couldn't have tossed it in my cart fast enough !!!!! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT !!!!! :clap: to Sydnee. . . .They are BOTH BIG WOWS !!!!!!!!!!!!

<--------going to get another cuppa . . .Refills anyone??????

The Hand Tinted action is already in my cart!!!

I've been waiting for those for a while!!!

Yay!!!!

Lol :) I am so sorry that it took so long to get the PSE version of these out - but boy oh boy were they tricky in PSE!

Hi Carol, have fun with your friends. We'll miss you but Monkey assures me your cart won't be touched . . . when they THROW all of those goodies into your cart while you're gone, :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hey Sue I see you :waving-hi::waving-hi::waving-hi:

Hi Nutmeg I see you too!!! :waving-hi::waving-hi::waving-hi:

I just came on and it's only 9:09am here on the West Coast. I won't be here most of the day, I'll be running around with some friends of mine and so I won't be able to check into the boutique until this evening. So, I'll miss all of the new stuff being put on the shelves and all of the fun of this thread. I'll read it all tonight when I get back to the hotel and look at all of the new cool stuff in the boutique.

So have lots of fun, fellow babes. Please leave some stuff on the shelves for me.

:dancing_penguin:

We'll try, but it's not easy.

Just got out of the shower and I'm all squeaky clean and dressed and ready to go.

Thanks for the warning Rosemary. Oh my gosh, monkey is throwing stuff into my cart. Monkey's, froggies and babes. Oh My! This should be fun. See you guys later. I'm just going to check the boutique before I leave to see the new stuff that's on the shelves.

Monkey's got your cart Carol. . . . ."Monkey no don't push Froggie in Carol's cart you'll hurt him"

HURRY BACK we'll MISS YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: oh BOY! you guys crack me up. Man I just saw the goodies in the boutique and DH calls me. :o Gotta work on his TIMING!!! Don'tcha know!!!!

UGH!!! MISSED all the new stuff and Syndee :wub: too. Glad you all were here to show her how awesome SHE is and so are her designs!!! That Columbine collection is super pretty!!! Love the noteworthy collection Scrap Pack. Already have the Noteworthy collection and it's one of my favs!!! :dancingelephant::dancingelephant::dancingelephant:

Mimi, you'd better hide that statement good!!! :bouncing-frog: Don't want dh to ban you from the boutique!!!! :disappearing-smilie::disappearing-smilie::disappearing-smilie: NOPE NOPE NOPE, that would be awful!!!! :giggle_bear:

Debit card statement.... disapearo!

Hah! We don't get paper statements. I just have to log on to our budget manager and slip it into the right budget envelope before DH sees it sitting there in the inbox. The problem is beating him to it. He checks our budget as much as I am on the messageboard, LOL!

Can anyone tell me if the shopping cart will stay loaded if you have to Logout and comeback?

It will be fine Jess, I promise, at least I've never had mine disappear. Of course the :monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance: do go a little wild when you leave and start throwing things willy nilly INTO it, :bouncing-frog: the frog's help too so it may be a little full when you get back! :lol:

Oooo Chocolate Krispy cremes!!! They had a shop in the town one over, but it closed, and now I'm Krispy cremeless :( . Thanks Jess!!!

I miss the AV KK too! Of course, it wasn't all that good for my waistline but it sure did taste good. Now I have to go to Daytona Beach (about an hour and a half) while I'm in FL to get a KK.

All you POOR Boutique Babes having to hide statements....Man I'm glad I don't have to since I'm my own budget person! LOL! I gave myself a little gift this month and budgeted some extra above the clubs because I know I won't have it for awhile after I move!

Can anyone tell me if the shopping cart will stay loaded if you have to Logout and comeback?

It will be fine Jess, I promise, at least I've never had mine disappear. Of course the :monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance: do go a little wild when you leave and start throwing things willy nilly INTO it, :bouncing-frog: the frog's help too so it may be a little full when you get back! :lol:

LOL Is that why mine is always full? Now I have something to blame it on.

I believe if you are still on the same computer it will stay. I have a desktop and a laptop. When I load something into the cart on the laptop it doesn't show up in my cart on the desktop. It has to do with whether or not you have cookies enabled. If you have cookies enabled then that computer will remember what has been loaded.

Another good place to store wants is Kaboodle. That way when you are ready to purchase you just load your cart with your Kaboodle list. I do that a lot.

The Hand Tinted action is already in my cart!!!

I've been waiting for those for a while!!!

Yay!!!!

Lol :) I am so sorry that it took so long to get the PSE version of these out - but boy oh boy were they tricky in PSE!

:worship:

You did good!

Thanks!!!!

:)

Jess YES it will stay there as long as you don't use a cleaning program. . .(Like to get rid of temps & cookies) Mine ALWAYS CLEANS IT OUT THEN !!!! UGH !!!! So now I do a save as on the check out page & save to my desk top that way I can recreate it if I have to. . .Clear as mud right????????? :disappearing-smilie:

:bouncing-frog::bouncing-frog::bouncing-frog: FOR MORE STUFF !!!!! Yepper need MORE BOUTIQUE PRODUCTS. . . .

<-------------asks wheres ZAZ today??????

Archived