Hey, You Know What Tomorrow Is?

See I knew I saw Amanda in here earlier!!!

So Basically

SS Photo Tints

And

Check out these cute Knick Knack frames Sooooooo Coooooooool

Hahaha YUP that's me!!! (shhhh don't tell anyone but my coffee's decaf. . . regular <----love it. . . but it makes my arms and hands go numb!) Now the sugar, that's another story ;)

YOU ARE FAST Rosemary! I bet it is all those donuts, bars and coffee making you jittery huh! I can see you jumping all over the couch right now!! LOL :fruit:

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Boutique Babes! I just had a peek behind the scenes ... some amazing stuff is being put on the shelves ;) Have a wonderful day everyone!

Carol, I'm sad to read this! My thoughts are with you! hugs!

Caroline, does this mean you have something great for us this morning? Just asking. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

No :( I did not get it ready. But next week for sure!

OK I am so sorry - how did I miss Kim Meeder joining the designers? Was that during Staycation?

Welcome Kim - loved the Tikes

Thanks, MaryLou! Yeah, it was during Staycation. I've put out another collection since then ... School Yard Collection Biggie.

I'm going to ditto everything you said in your post #199 (that should catch me up with you chatterboxes) ... except gotta add that I love Amanda's new goodies!

Guest JessicaLeigh

Ok Babes, My migrane is sneaking back so Im headed for the Imitrex and a dark room for a bit....watch my cart, there is stuff in it! Throw in all the good stuff, 2x if you can and I will be back shortly!!!!!! Man I am hating my head right now!

Ok Babes, My migrane is sneaking back so Im headed for the Imitrex and a dark room for a bit....watch my cart, there is stuff in it! Throw in all the good stuff, 2x if you can and I will be back shortly!!!!!! Man I am hating my head right now!

yuck. im well acquainted with the imitrex too. feel better!

Afternoon everyone! Yay for Thursday! I'm afraid it might be my last for a while...school starts on Monday, but maybe I'll have a little bit of time before class on Thursdays.

HEY Nutmeg. . . .Sweetie don't worry about Thursdays. . . .Monkey & I will fill a cart FOR YOU !!!!!!!

Okay whats up????? Not only is the hubbs HOME TODAY . . . . .But now we got very bad weather & straight line winds coming in. . . .Does Mother Nature KNOW IT'S THURSDAY !!!!!!!!!!!

No kidding!!!

we don't have time for this, we have SHOPPING to do!!!

Had tuna salad and Wheat Thins for lunch and I actually got some cleaning done too!

The best reward for cleaning is coming back to all of the yumminess in the boutique. I MUST HAVE those Itty Bitty templates.

Archived