Well It's Early But It Is Thursday

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the colors of the winter kits so far this year, always my favorite time of year.

Sara your Movers & Shakers kit is cool! I especially love the name. :)

Thank you. It had to be renamed and I had stuck that on the moving vans so I went with it.

Hi Kerry. Are you still in the stockroom. Are there monkeys ore elves there to help you move things to the shelves? I'm certainly hoping so. My cart got so full I had to go check out so now I've got a cart that's ready to be refilled.

Designers, please help feed my addiction. My craving for beautiful scrapping supplies is so strong today is insatiable (and my paycheck was deposited this morning, so I'm solvent for some retail therapy).

I love the colors of the winter kits so far this year, always my favorite time of year.

Sara your Movers & Shakers kit is cool! I especially love the name. :)

Thank you. It had to be renamed and I had stuck that on the moving vans so I went with it.

I think it's the perfect name! YUP and it's such a sweet collection.... I've got moving my son into his new house photos to scrap so as soon as I get to them this collection is so mine! :lol:

Valerie I know where Rosemary is...

in the store shopping!

I don't know how to do multiple quotes. but I'm laughing so hard right now..... Well, Valerie, lets just say I had some fun with your curves this morning and I don't mean on a layout :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

HIDING FROM Valerie! While she reads the thread!

Why, were you bad? And I can't really call it reading, more like wading thru and running past. Just checking files.

jawdrop.gif WHAT????? curlers.gif Rosemary BAD?????????? NEVER !!!!!! why she's just an newangel.gif . . . . .

Oh my word! Did you see the Stained Glass Paper Mini and TEMPLATES!!! Thank you Valerie!!

that was fast, but you missed Robert's latest. ;)

You're welcome, if you like them I can make more, it was fun. A nice break from the curves. (More curves to come, soon, too. ;) )

Valerie I know where Rosemary is...

in the store shopping!

I don't know how to do multiple quotes. but I'm laughing so hard right now..... Well, Valerie, lets just say I had some fun with your curves this morning and I don't mean on a layout :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LOL! I saw the whole thing, she did!

Oh my word! Did you see the Stained Glass Paper Mini and TEMPLATES!!! Thank you Valerie!!

that was fast, but you missed Robert's latest. ;)

You're welcome, if you like them I can make more, it was fun. A nice break from the curves. (More curves to come, soon, too. ;) )

I saw those awesome music (percussion) stickersbut I thought someone had posted them already! Okay now I'm seein' things. :lol:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh distraction HERE

Go see Valerie's Stained Glass Paper mini

and the awesome stained glass paper templates too!

I'm SPEECHLESS !!!! jawdrop.gif don't think that's ever happened before. . . .hahohi.gif These remind me of the "gallery glass" I do. . . .OMG VALERIE. . . .AMAZING. . .STUNNING. . .BEAUTIFUL. . .(somebody stop me I'm running outtta big words)hahohi.gif

:giggle_bear: I saw those but I got so excited about the stained glass papers that I forgot to squeal about them! Thanks Robert!! Those would be perfect on a LO about dd. She is the resident music maker here. She is going to be a drummer one day--she's always banging on one thing or another LOL!

that was fast, but you missed Robert's latest. wink.gif

You're welcome, if you like them I can make more, it was fun. A nice break from the curves. (More curves to come, soon, too. wink.gif )

PLEASE. . .PLEASE. . .oh PRETTY PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!disappearing-smilie.gif

that was fast, but you missed Robert's latest. wink.gif

You're welcome, if you like them I can make more, it was fun. A nice break from the curves. (More curves to come, soon, too. wink.gif )

PLEASE. . .PLEASE. . .oh PRETTY PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!disappearing-smilie.gif

I'm with you Debi! and wouldn't they be fun to print off and color too? YUP getting my crayon's out right now! :lol:

Archived