Well It's Early But It Is Thursday

Hey ladies can somebody "babysit this sick teenager"????? She's WHINE'N AGAIN. . .yup wants the computer. . .so i'll step away for a few . . .YELL LOUDLY if something more comes in. . .MORE????? Be still my heart. . . . . . .partytime2.gif what an amazing BOUTIQUE WEEK !!!!!!!!

All this WITHOUT Angela's tinkerbell.gif pixy dust. . . .

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey ladies can somebody "babysit this sick teenager"????? She's WHINE'N AGAIN. . .yup wants the computer. . .so i'll step away for a few . . .YELL LOUDLY if something more comes in. . .MORE????? Be still my heart. . . . . . .partytime2.gif what an amazing BOUTIQUE WEEK !!!!!!!!

All this WITHOUT Angela's tinkerbell.gif pixy dust. . . .

I know, what's with that? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: calling all :tinkerbell: where's Angela! :lol:

Oh I just heard from my friend's daugher, who's mom Jenny is helping out Beth (9 year old Sarah's mom) and she's looking for board games to play to help her think and her hand eye coordination!

Guess I'm going to add that to my things to try to do this week! YIKES. Rachel is going out next Tuesday and is willing to carry stuff along for her...... How'm I gonna get that done! :lol:

I'm thinking those stained glass templates will be awesome for her to color too for hand eye coordination. Any more ideas Sandi? anyone?

BRANDY !!!!! your layout here is JUST AMAZING !!!! WTG gf !!! SUCH AWESOME TALENT !!!!clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Mantle

Thanks Deb..I can take credit for the layout, but not the 2 cuties that are workin that mantle...LOL

That is all my little sis..well I guess Chris helped too.

Rosemary, the stained glass as coloring pages sound like a great idea. I think I should use them too considering I have horrible hand-eye coordination.

Putting on my thinking cap for you :)

Thank you Ashleigh! :lovey-smilie: You're a sweetie........ Love :conversation: with you! )

Hey everyone! Just running through the thread before I have to run out the door to a dentist appt. YUCK! I'd rather stay here. Especially since it's rainy and windy out. Double Yuck!

Thanks for the kind words on my Word Art, ladies, and Brandy on the LO! You all make my day! Isn't the boutique GAH-GEOUS today! Love all the new goodies!

See ya all later! Don't have too much fun running up and down the aisles. ;)

Rosemary, the stained glass as coloring pages sound like a great idea. I think I should use them too considering I have horrible hand-eye coordination.

Putting on my thinking cap for you :)

Thank you Ashleigh! :lovey-smilie: You're a sweetie........ Love :conversation: with you! )

I always have a blast chatting w/you too! Thanks :disappearing-smilie:

Angela Blanchard's Computer Tech Collection Mini would be perfect for DSO. He's definitely a technical type of guy.

I'm so excited to see the Main Street Trains! I've been wishing we could do our own wordart ever since the collection came out!

How's that for great customer service? You don't even have to request it, and it magically appears!

Do you think the designers read our minds? Maybe we're just on the same wavelength.

I want it all! Some of it has to be Kaboodled for now, alas.

:)

Hey everyone! Just running through the thread before I have to run out the door to a dentist appt. YUCK! I'd rather stay here. Especially since it's rainy and windy out. Double Yuck!

Thanks for the kind words on my Word Art, ladies, and Brandy on the LO! You all make my day! Isn't the boutique GAH-GEOUS today! Love all the new goodies!

See ya all later! Don't have too much fun running up and down the aisles. ;)

Jan they're beautiful, thanks for coming to hang out with us! :lol: We love being star struck :lol:

Awesome stuff from the team today and yet more beautiful goodies to come and maybe, maybe---a surprise. I have to get some work done (those monkeys are ALWAYS hungry!) Have fun gals, I'll ttyl.

:jawdrop: more?............. and a SURPRISE?

:banana::banana::banana:

:banana::banana::banana: <---- throwin' them as fast as I can :lol:

Awesome stuff from the team today and yet more beautiful goodies to come and maybe, maybe---a surprise. I have to get some work done (those monkeys are ALWAYS hungry!) Have fun gals, I'll ttyl.

Valerie DID say surprise. I love the surprises around here, they're always wonderful!

Computer Tech Mini Gotta have this!!!!!! Angela, I remember a thread about this a little bit ago, but you absolutely outdid yourself. This is amazing and into the cart it went. Good thing its payday, may not eat the rest of the month, but I sure do have lots of great things to scrap with now.

Sandi, you can't have any money left after today's goodies ......... wow, can you believe all the awesomeness we're seeing today? And Valeri promised more? I haven't even gone to make a sandwich. . . guess I'd better.... I need to keep my strength up today to keep up with the fab boutique goodies :lol:

Valerie DID say surprise. I love the surprises around here, they're always wonderful!

Wonder what it could be? Maybe a new designer? I can't imagine what else.... we've already got a sale :lol:

Wonder what it could be? Maybe a new designer? I can't imagine what else.... we've already got a sale :lol:

Maybe more curves for you!

Computer Tech Mini Gotta have this!!!!!! Angela, I remember a thread about this a little bit ago, but you absolutely outdid yourself. This is amazing and into the cart it went. Good thing its payday, may not eat the rest of the month, but I sure do have lots of great things to scrap with now.

Thanks Sandi! I had so much fun creating the elements...cell phones for all those texting teens and laptops and printers for all of us geeks!

Thanks Sandi! I had so much fun creating the elements...cell phones for all those texting teens and laptops and printers for all of us geeks!

Yes Ashleigh and I were talking about this too. It's awesome. My hh works with computers daily too. And my kids are inseperable from their cell phones :lol:

Archived