January Jumpstart 2010!

AngRoCamp

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay I marked my LO's for Task #11 do I need to post them here?

Anyone have a simple wAy 2 mark the favs lo f 4 task 11? I already have a bunch in my favs from just hitting the favorite button I would like 2 keep these 4 task 11 separate. Also I still wasn't sure if these are only members lo or can they be design team lo too?

I just marked them to my already growing favorites. Didn't know how to separate them. Just hoping I remember which ones I picked.

Anyone have a simple wAy 2 mark the favs lo f 4 task 11? I already have a bunch in my favs from just hitting the favorite button I would like 2 keep these 4 task 11 separate. Also I still wasn't sure if these are only members lo or can they be design team lo too?

I just marked them to my already growing favorites. Didn't know how to separate them. Just hoping I remember which ones I picked.

lol julie...i figured you had it all figured out... will just have to do the same i guess

They actually save in order, so they are the first ones. I'm sure were going to have to do something with them, maybe a lift or something. My guess of course.

lol julie...i figured you had it all figured out... will just have to do the same i guess

Task #12

Choose one of those five layouts from task #11 to scraplift. Begin the scraplift by choosing a SG product to use on the layout. Product can be something you already own, something you purchase new, or a freebie.

Requirement: Post a link in this thread to the product you've chosen. If your product is a freebie no longer available in the boutique, please link us to the collection or product that the freebie coordinates with (look at the name of the freebie - it will have the designer initials and the name of the collection it came from)

Task #14

Add one thing (besides photos) to your scraplifted LO from task #11 that makes your layout uniquely yours.

Requirement: Post the LO to the gallery and share the link to your LO AND the LO you scraplifted in this thread.

Task #14

Add one thing (besides photos) to your scraplifted LO from task #11 that makes your layout uniquely yours.

Requirement: Post the LO to the gallery and share the link to your LO AND the LO you scraplifted in this thread.

what gallery are we posting it to?

Task #14

what gallery are we posting it to?

Jumpstart January Gallery please. :D

Archived