Good Thursday Morning

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi ladies.

I'm FINALLY making it to the boutique and message board.

Had a doctor's appt this morning.

:)

I haven't read the whole thread yet...just page 8. Rosemary, thanks for your sweet comment. :)

And aren't those heart suncatchers fun???

Okay...off to see what all has been happening around here...

They are and I love your layouts too! <----- in case you didn't get that the first time around :lol:

Thanks.

I actually layed over on the couch and fell asleep for over an hour. lol

Now I've got to go get the boys from school.

I did take a quick peek and LOVE the things in the boutique. Gotta come back and check it out some more, though.

Have fun!

OMGosh Ladies did ya see Julie's new. . . .Sisterhood Collection and embellishment Biggie & paper biggie. . .OMGosh...........But Julie. . . .HOW did ya know to put the "paddles" in there???? Thought they were just a "Nana's of THREE G-SONS BEST FRIEND...................................giggle_bear.gif

Thanks Debi, it was a fun kit to make ... channeling my inner youth. ;) (except for looking at all that big hair. Ahhhhh!)

I don't know about Nana, but back in the day we made them for our big sis. :)

Well babes. . .I'm going to give this computer. . ."da boot". . .er. . .um. . .I MEAN..............reboot.........yea that's it......can't get it to MOVE. . . .

LOOK------------> caterpillar.gif this guy's going FASTER then my pages will MOVE. . . .WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?????

can't be loading pages SLOWLY when the BOUTIQUE atarts filling up MORE can I?????

Sooooooooo

TTFN...........................

Okay, Rosemary - sorry - guess I didn't know the rules - thought it was all about fun - won't happen again.

It is about fun Sara, just don't like to sling that stuff around I guess... didn't mean to chase you away. Just a gentle reminder to keep it clean please. :) Thank you.

Hey so glad your back. . .safe & sound. . . It's REALLY coming down here YET AGAIN !!!!!

Hey Debi, it's coming down here too. Doesn't look like it would be bad out but the roads are terrible and slippery and the snow ploughs don't seem to be out as much as they usually are... Bet there're gonna be accidents tonight when people get off work.

Glad you are safe Rosemary. The snow is not quite here yet. Maybe it will stay away. :)

As for cork boards and spirals, I just thought it would be fun. I used to doodle all over the edges of my notebooks while in class. ooops. At least now it's a good thing. :)

Glad you are safe Rosemary. The snow is not quite here yet. Maybe it will stay away. :)

As for cork boards and spirals, I just thought it would be fun. I used to doodle all over the edges of my notebooks while in class. ooops. At least now it's a good thing. :)

OH I did too Julie, LOVED to doodle and loved all my art classes too! SO fun! I had the best teacher EVER in HIGHSCHOOL for ART!

My high school art teacher was great too.

Ang's templates remind me of those really cool pictures made out of lots of mini pictures only WAY easier! The hard part would be picking the photos.

Yeah I LOVE templates, they make things so much easier to see where things should go etc.... kid a like Marnie's sketches, they are great too! LOVE to work with them!

I'm a huge fan of Marnie's Sketches ... so much fun! I didn't look recently, is there a Sketch crop coming up??? It's about that time...

Should be one soon I think, I know there's a recipe crop and chat coming up... Saturday I think!

I am going to make chili con queso for dinner, it's more like a snack but oh so good and my ds requested it.... you brown 1 lb. each of sausage and hamburger.... add a chopped onion, some rotel chilies and tomaotes... and some diced tomatoes 2 or 3 ....... then cube up velveeta 2 lbs. and add it too... if you need more moisture add some more tomaotes .... if you like more heat add more green chilies canned or fresh.... and if you like it really HOT you can add finely diced jalapenos...and serve it with fritos scoops or tortilla chips.... YUMMY and great when you are watching football games etc!

Oh I came back in time for dinner talk :)

We're having Caesar Chicken Wraps. It's basically Caesar salad with chicken wrapped in a flour tortilla. Yummy and REALLY easy and fast!

That sounds terrific Ashleigh! Bring 'em on by and we'll have a party! Then I can hold that little one of yours again ............. :winking_baby:

Hey Ang this year in review is awesome, DID anyone post about it yet??? so COOL!!!

ScrapSimple Digital Layout Templates: Year In Review

What a GREAT idea to scrap with!

:dancingchicken::bouncing-frog::dancingcow:

Glad you like :) I do a page like that as a cover every year for my family albums so I can throw in a few of those fun snapshots that manage to get neglected in the bulk of the book somehow. And of course a few of my favorites get thrown in too. I love seeing the whole year at a glance like that :)

Archived