Mad Meet Up (Northeast)

Becca, I'm sorry that I won't get to meet your daughter on Saturday

Oh Laurie, you will! Chaislynn will have to join us on Friday, because DH is working. On Saturday, I'm going to bring my whole family out to meet everyone! But Saturday, I can send the kids back with DH while we scrap. If we go anywhere for some site-seeing and dinner, they'll probably join us, though.

I meant to say Friday, but I am excited to meet your family on Saturday!

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I'm very excited.

Sad, that Margot and Fran are not coming. You ladies will definitely be missed. Who am I going to tap dance for? No Buffalo gals to shuffle off to.

I'm feeling really rushed though. I have my final project to work on for school. Flying out Monday for MN, and DD has her last competition this weekend. Whew, it will be a rush for me, but I'll get it all done I hope.

I ordered the lunch for us on Saturday, but it is for 15 people, and I can't change it now. We might all have to chip in an extra 1 or 2 to cover the missing people. I hope that is okay, if not, I will cover it myself not a problem.

Wait to you see all the stuff we (Caren, Sarah and I) have planned. Yup, we have a plan.

Awe I am so sad.....did I read this right? Sad, that Margot and Fran are not coming. You ladies will definitely be missed. Who am I going to tap dance for? No Buffalo gals to shuffle off to.

Since I am a hormonal emotional wreck today I feel saddened! You ladies will be missed so much! Next time no exception you hear! You 2 better be there!

Julie put your super woman cape on and you will be fine! I have all the faith in your abilities to juggle anything and everything!

11 sleeps!!

Hey Rosemary,

Just hop on a plane and come to PA. We can talk photography! LOL!

So I have a question... anyone mind if I bring Chaislynn with me on Friday? For lunch and afterwards? She's well behaved, I promise!

And Caren, don't you worry a thing about losing weight. We love you just the way you are!

Oh Oh I so would love to do this meetup..... maybe the next one? Remember I just got back from a long trip and have things I have to catch up on.... BECCA someday it WILL happen, I really would love to talk photography with you!!! And Sarah, LOL I'd love to bring Carol Ann and Michelle with me too! Some time we'll have to meet in the middle and MAKE IT HAPPEN! :lol:

We will when the time comes Rosemary LOL He won't know what hit him I have plans LOL up my sleeves ......not really we will work on that one LOL

We will when the time comes Rosemary LOL He won't know what hit him I have plans LOL up my sleeves ......not really we will work on that one LOL

Well, iff'n ya'll wanna do a road trip ever... we do have the MOA which is right up the road from me, LOL.... and I do make a mean double chocolate cheesecake with white chocolate leaves and raspberry sauce that's to die for... takes me two days to do it all!!!! :lol: I am NOT above bribery! :jawdrop:

Well, iff'n ya'll wanna do a road trip ever... we do have the MOA which is right up the road from me, LOL.... and I do make a mean double chocolate cheesecake with white chocolate leaves and raspberry sauce that's to die for... takes me two days to do it all!!!! :lol: I am NOT above bribery! :jawdrop:

So does this mean your starting to make it Saturday for me on Monday?

Laurie - what a terrific idea. My husband will probably like to have lunch with us too - taking are of the second lunch! So no one will have to be paying for food not eaten. Of course, Margot and Fran would probably have been a lot more....well, you know what I mean! We'll miss them. '(

Hi Mad Scrappers,

So sorry I can't be with you all. I was so looking forward to the time away but unforseen circumstances for Margot and I happened to both of us. Know you all will be missed. Boo Hoo. I will be glad to pay for my lunch that I signed up for if the hubbys can't make it. Thank you for being so kind. I will miss all the fun and extra time to scrap. :sadpanda::sorry::sorry: I will miss all the chatter.:gathering:

Hi Mad Scrappers,

So sorry I can't be with you all. I was so looking forward to the time away but unforseen circumstances for Margot and I happened to both of us. Know you all will be missed. Boo Hoo. I will be glad to pay for my lunch that I signed up for if the hubbys can't make it. Thank you for being so kind. I will miss all the fun and extra time to scrap. sadpanda.gifsorry.gifsorry.gif I will miss all the chatter.gathering.gif

We will miss you both so much but you will be there with us in spriit!

Fran, you do not have to apologize! We all understand that real life takes precedence in these situations. We just want you and Margot to know how much you will be missed.

Very sweet of you to offer to pay for the lunch, but do not have another thought about it! Don't worry at all about wasted food - you DO know us, right? If the husband's don't have the lunches, we'll save them for afternoon snacks!

Looking forward to the NEXT meetup for the MAD Scrappers - October, right? We'll see you then!

So does this mean your starting to make it Saturday for me on Monday?

Maybe, I plan on picking up some white chocolate tomorrow for the white chocolate popcorn too... :rofl: are ya sure you all don't want to move this party .......... 'er meet up to MINNESOTA??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Rosemary, You had me at "double chocolate cheesecake..." Even at 5:30 in the morning! LOL!

Barb and Fran, I'm so sorry to hear this! You two will be missed, and lunch at CC isn't going to be the same without you. I hope it's nothing serious that prevented you two from coming. Will keep you two in my prayers!

Julie, Caren, Sarah, Michele, Carla and everyone else!, I'm SUPER excited, too! I just checked our weather for Friday, and so far, so good! Partly sunny and 68.

Thanks Becca. No it is nothing that can't be fixed. My Income Tax was so much more than I had planned. So some things had to go and regretfully this was one of them. Thought sure we had paid enough in but I guess it might just keep going up. :disappearing-smilie: I will miss you all :monstercry: but looking forward to the next get together. Already started my "MAD" fund for the next one. :caterpillar:

I was so looking forward to meeting my neighbors in Buffalo! Next time, for sure!

The girls are on spring break next week, so I'm going to need the weekend away! I can't wait....Counting down the days!

Been watching here - sorry I haven't been posting. Most likely I will only be Saturday - like last time. Looking forward to seeing you all!

Archived