Michigan/ohio/pa And ? Meet Up?

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok Carla and I have discussed the Hybrid Craft and we decided on the Post-it Notebooks(using the Bind it all ) and the Tic Tack Holder. These are completly optional projects, hybrid and glue is not for everyone I know! So don't feel bad if you aren't interested. If you are interested there are two different options you can watch and get the directions or you can get a premade kit (which will include the bind it all wire, coasters, tic tacks and post it notes) there will be a tiny materials fee of $3. So if anyone that would like a kit will just post in this thread that way I know how many kits to bring. You will also need to bring the following supplies to complete the project:

2 sheets of Coordinating Digital papers printed on a cardstock (matte paper works better)

And some flowers or embellishments printed too to dress up the notebook

a glue glider/or stick

some buttons, brads, maybe an ink pad that coordinates ( I will have some too) and maybe a sanding block, scissors, and or a papertrimmer.

Carla and I will bring the Bind it all, and I will have extras of some of the above too if you don't own them, you don't need to go out and buy them just for this, I don't mind sharing, but bring what you can.

This will be fun!

Those are cute!! Count me in! But can I borrow someone's paper cutter and other sharp items, so I don't have to explain those to airport security ;)

What? You mean they wouldn't understand the passion that is scrapbooking?!?!?! Goodness! :P

I will already be loaded down with electronics (laptop, cables, camera, cell phone, EHD, Kindle)...I don't need to explain "weapons" in my carry-on bag. Because, you know, I can do a lot of damage with a paper cutter ;):dancingghost:

Count me in too for the hybrid project...I'll check with Jenny & Julie. Jenny gets her laptop replaced this weekend & I think the three of us will be getting together soon to get organized & help Jenny learn a few things about digi-scrapping.

Shannon, can you include me in the kit number? I would like to try my hand at hybrid too.

Anyone have a running list of things to do to prepare (and a list of things to bring)? I probably should have been doing that all along, but want to get my list started and didn't want to leave anything out.

Shannon, can you include me in the kit number? I would like to try my hand at hybrid too.

Anyone have a running list of things to do to prepare (and a list of things to bring)? I probably should have been doing that all along, but want to get my list started and didn't want to leave anything out.

Heather

I am pretty sure we are going to have a "loose" adgenda for things and I can include a material list in that too for everyone !

Heather

I am pretty sure we are going to have a "loose" adgenda for things and I can include a material list in that too for everyone !

That's awesome, thanks Shannon :)

I am working on a little recap / list / etc to help get your organized, and will post it soon.

Here is a small list of places to eat that I found on the Hotel website. I'll start a separate thread when it gets closer so we can get an idea of what we'd all like to do. I believe food can be brought into the conference room!

Restaurants: Winston's Restaurant & Lounge, on premises, the finest in home-cooked American and Italian cuisine is specially prepared by our executive chef in our very our Winston's Restaurant & Lounge. Our restaurant has hunt club atmosphere with a dark wood bar, high backed wooden booths, green plaid wallpaper and a gas fireplace which makes for a very cozy setting while enjoying a delicious meal. The bar area has televisions overhead so you can catch that important game while enjoying your favorite cold beverage.

Adjacent to Road House

0.10 mile(s) from Wendy's

0.10 mile(s) from Arby's

0.10 mile(s) from Subway

0.10 mile(s) from Taco Bell

0.10 mile(s) from Long John Silvers

0.10 mile(s) from Perkins

0.10 mile(s) from McDonald's

0.10 mile(s) from Cracker Barrel Restaurant

10.00 mile(s) from Ruby Tuesday's

10.00 mile(s) from Eat & Park

10.00 mile(s) from Spring Field Grill

10.00 mile(s) from Applebee's

10.00 mile(s) from Lone Star Steakhouse

10.00 mile(s) from Chi-Chi's

10.00 mile(s) from County Buffet

I'm sure we can find more places, but it's a start!

I figured there would be lots of snacks available -- sweet & salty -- so I was thinking I might bring a tray of veggies just to be on the healthy side for a change! This is assuming there is a frig in the room, I will check that out before I leave. (I really like the chocolate & the salty things the best though -- LOL!)

Archived