Saturday Color Challenge 4/23/11

B&K Mom

Happy Saturday! Today's Color Challenge comes from two very different sources:

FIRST, the wonderful weather we've had this past week. The sun has been shining and melting our snow and breaking up the sea ice. We haven't had a sub-zero day in over a week!

SECOND, a little known fact about me...I love the musical "Oklahoma!" I played the part of Ado Annie in our high school production when I was in 10th grade. And I love that it starts right off with a beautiful song..."There's a bright golden haze on the meadow, there's a bright golden haze on the meadow. The corn is as high as an elephant's eye, an' it looks like it's climbin' clear up to the sky!"

So today we're using the color of the sun and the haze on the meadow (lol!): Yellow and/or Gold.

Let's see what you can do. Please post your pages in the Saturday Color Challenge Gallery, and we'll all take a peek!

Oh I doooooooooooooooooo love a good musical and Oklahoma! is one of many favorites. (I was in a several HS playes too!) And the song for inspiration is a favorite of mine too! I have groceries knocked out of the way, the car filled with gas - now all I have to do is clean house and then I can PLAY with PS!! ( I tell my boys I have my own version of PlayStation!)

Great challenge idea, Debbie. I will try to get something done after the weekend, I'm leaving town shortly. I also have some great sunflower photos, although mine are actually Jerusalem artichokes - kind of mini sunflowers. Have a great holiday, all!

Archived