Midwest Meet Up-The Date Is Set!

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My sweet dh has given me the go-ahead to go to this meet - but I'm still thinking about it. I'm not nearly as talented as you girls and believe it or not, I am pretty shy in groups - it just sounds like such fun and I would love to meet all of you.

Just thought I'd throw my name in the hat for now - I would love to come!

Just thought I'd let you know that I won't be able to make the meet after all. Sometimes real life just gets in the way of fun, but I'll be thinking about you all and all the fun you are having. Remember to giggle alot!

Just thought I'd let you know that I won't be able to make the meet after all. Sometimes real life just gets in the way of fun, but I'll be thinking about you all and all the fun you are having. Remember to giggle alot!

Awww, Sara, that's really a shame. We'll be thinking of you! Hopefully, you can make the next meet-up.

Awww, Sara, that's really a shame. We'll be thinking of you! Hopefully, you can make the next meet-up.

Thank you Michele - I appreciate that so much!

My sweet dh has given me the go-ahead to go to this meet - but I'm still thinking about it. I'm not nearly as talented as you girls and believe it or not, I am pretty shy in groups - it just sounds like such fun and I would love to meet all of you.

Sorry you can't make it! Don't worry, we don't need any reminders to giggle!! ;)

Sorry you can't make it! Don't worry, we don't need any reminders to giggle!! ;)

Now THAT I am sure of! Giggles just come naturally!

Bummer, Sara! I was hoping to meet you, too! Next time, for sure!

Thank you, Carla - I was really looking forward to meeting you too! I feel as if I already know you!

Well, I'm afraid you'll have to count me out. :angry: I just found out yesterday at work I will be taking a business trip the last week of September. :angry: Even though I asked for the 30th off and got it, I was informed this is the ONLY time the trip is possible due to production and vacations scheduled for the managers in St. Paul. We don't travel the last three months of the year because we get really busy, so I can't schedule it for October.

I am NOT a happy camper! I was so looking forward to meeting you all! I'll have to try and catch the next meet-up.

Still 77 days?? This is only day 1 of my geographical single mother status and I'm ready for a break, lol!

I could never do it with our 3...I'd be "wishing the Lord would take me" (lol) by evening of the first day (if not before). I admire you and your family for being able to do this Carla. *hugs* to you...and may those 77 days go FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAST!

Well, I'm afraid you'll have to count me out. :angry: I just found out yesterday at work I will be taking a business trip the last week of September. :angry: Even though I asked for the 30th off and got it, I was informed this is the ONLY time the trip is possible due to production and vacations scheduled for the managers in St. Paul. We don't travel the last three months of the year because we get really busy, so I can't schedule it for October.

I am NOT a happy camper! I was so looking forward to meeting you all! I'll have to try and catch the next meet-up.

OhMyGRRRRRR....this is so not ok...stupid work. :(

Personally, I think that all of you who are working should just go on strike and declare every day a national scrapping holiday? :) :) :) :)

I agree Sara!

:hahohi: :hahohi: :clap: :clap: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Work is stupid! :on-soap-box: What is really frustrating is it's just me and my manager. The third person we had took another position in the bank. Otherwise my manager would have had her go.

No sense in getting mad about it I guess, but it isn't very often I want to take a vacatin day to actually do something!

Now THAT I am sure of! Giggles just come naturally!

I thought that maybe I could shuffle dates around and still be able to make the meet, but I can't. (: We have a wedding to go to in Vermont and I had thought that maybe we could shuffle times around on the backside of the meet date, but there's just no way since dh has to take his vacation time when he can. Maybe I can make the next one. Y'all have fun - like I need to tell you to do that! :) :)

I'm so bummed, Barbara!! You seem to be taking it well, better than I would!

Thanks, Cheri! My 2 aren't too bad, until they start fighting or whining. That's when I lose it!

Work is stupid! :on-soap-box: What is really frustrating is it's just me and my manager. The third person we had took another position in the bank. Otherwise my manager would have had her go.

No sense in getting mad about it I guess, but it isn't very often I want to take a vacatin day to actually do something!

GRRRR It would have been great to finally meet you. Stupid work! Maybe next time.

Barbara, sorry to hear that - work always seems get in the way, eh?

Archived