Midwest Meetup Fall 2014

Reposting the hotel information:

23Oct (early bird) and 24Oct - 26Oct (check-out)

Available Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night, Non-smoking 2 Queen Beds Deluxe: $119.99 per night per room. This is for 1 to 4 people in the room.

This rate is available for reservations made through Wednesday, 24Sept2014. After that, rooms are subject to regular rates and availability. This doesn't include the rate for the meeting room reserved on Friday and Saturday, that is split evenly between all attendees, so please plan for that.

To get this rate, use this link http://www.druryhote...groupno=2217790

These rates expire this month (we're getting closer!) so if you don't have a room yet, now is the time to get one!

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am extremely disappointed to come here and say that I will not be able to join you this fall. I was really looking forward to meeting Cindy and the newer ScrapGirls that I have not yet met, and to get/give hugs to all my sweet friends I have met on past meet-ups. With all that has gone on this spring/summer I just can't swing it. You just can't know how very disappointed I am! :((

I am extremely disappointed to come here and say that I will not be able to join you this fall. I was really looking forward to meeting Cindy and the newer ScrapGirls that I have not yet met, and to get/give hugs to all my sweet friends I have met on past meet-ups. With all that has gone on this spring/summer I just can't swing it. You just can't know how very disappointed I am! :((

Lei, I know it's been quite a year for you. We'll miss you!!

I find this highly unacceptable. Can't we veto? I'm pretty sure we can out number your vote. Anybody??

We do understand Lei...you will be missed. Maybe next spring! :)

Lei, I know it's been quite a year for you. We'll miss you!!

I was so looking forward to meeting you too, Lei but you've got to take care of you. You will definitely be missed! Sending lots of healing thoughts and hugs your way! :bighug:

You'll be missed Lei :(

<fingers in the ears> LALLAAA LALA LA LALA. I can't hear you........................................

Weeeeeeeee so I found out that I have more personal days left at work than I thought. So I should be available on Thursday AND Friday!! (Although depending on when people are arriving to St. Louis on Thursday, I might squeeze in a half day at the office.)

Weeeeeeeee so I found out that I have more personal days left at work than I thought. So I should be available on Thursday AND Friday!! (Although depending on when people are arriving to St. Louis on Thursday, I might squeeze in a half day at the office.)

Yippee!!

I'm trying to get a handle on how many/who we can expect. I've created a spreadsheet of those who've expressed interested and those who I believe have committed. It's on my Public folder of OneDrive here. I'll also be posting this in Facebook as some aren't following this thread. If you see something with a question mark by your name, please let me know what to fill in so all our gaps are closed.

I need a vacation from my mini vacation while my mom was visiting!

I have to take my truck in for repairs. I've been putting it off, but can't do it any longer. Depending on the cost of that, and finding a decent flight price, I may have to give up the fight for the meetup :(. I'll know tomorrow how much the truck repair costs will be. I've been fighting tooth and nail for this trip, especially since I know I can't do the spring one already. I'll keep you posted....

I need a vacation from my mini vacation while my mom was visiting!

I have to take my truck in for repairs. I've been putting it off, but can't do it any longer. Depending on the cost of that, and finding a decent flight price, I may have to give up the fight for the meetup :(. I'll know tomorrow how much the truck repair costs will be. I've been fighting tooth and nail for this trip, especially since I know I can't do the spring one already. I'll keep you posted....

I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Archived