Congratulations Zaz (carol Ann)!

Wxchic

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh Zaz,

Usually your posts make me laugh, but your post on this thread brought tears to my eyes! How eloquently you wrote what I think so many of us feel when it comes to Scrap Girls! Such a beautiful and humble post from someone so deserving of the Member of the Month title. Just keep on being you, OK?

And don't forget to let us know when Janae is coming home for good. I think we'll all be partying with you that day!

Way to go Zaz!! What a great thing to wake up to. Show off your blinkie with pride because you deserve it. Your an awsome person, but most of all, I love your humor and the many smiles and laughs you have brought me personally. Thank you for all you have done here on the boards.

from your friend down under.... WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are so deserving of this Zaz, I am so happy for you, you are truly an asset to our messageboard.

I look forward to manymany many more Zazerisms, fun times and laughs with you

Enjoy

Jo1

ZAZ, aka the coupon Fairy Hunter, aka The Great Zazinator,

You so did deserve this recognition. You are so much fun on the boards. You always spread cheer to all of us. I love that LO. I remember when you posted it the first time. Congrats. Now I'll do a happy dance for you. :dancing_penguin::dancing_penguin::dancing_penguin::dancing_penguin::dancing_penguin::dancing_penguin::dancing_penguin::dancing_penguin::dancing_penguin::dancing_penguin::dancing_penguin::dancing_penguin::dancing_penguin::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Congrats to you, Zaz!! I was so happy for you when I read in the newsletter that you'd won. You are such a bright spot on the MB. I'm all for a party--and you won't even have to provide the chocolate! We can all bring you some! I hope you have a wonderful month--and here's praying Janae comes home SOON!!

Archived