February Atc Crop

Elisha

You may have noticed the changes in the chat schedule lately. We are in the process of streamlining the chats - and we did not schedule an ATC chat this month. However, we will be continuing the challenges!!!

This is a great idea for a series, and I've been enjoying getting to know you with The Year I Was Born. Let's continue that with:

Where I'm From

I'm not necessarily looking for where you live now, but you can interpret it how you like - where you were born, where you grew up, your hometown. I'm looking for your roots. And you can certainly make more than one! For example, for me, the place I was born is not the same place that I consider my hometown. In fact, I kind of have two hometowns. I could do 3, or more! I lived in lots of places as a kid. Maybe I could do a roadmap ATC!

This time, I will be collecting the ATCs and sending them out to you. You have a month to complete the challenge and you can do as many as you like. Cards are due Wednesday, March 7. Post your ATC in the ATC Challenge & Swap gallery. Then email a full resolution to me at scrapgirl.elisha@gmail.com. I will post a new challenge on March 8.

And if you participate - be prepared to receive a little bonus in your inbox along with all the ATCs!

If you're looking for products to help you with this challenge, check out these for inspiration:

ScrapSimple Craft Templates: Artist Trading Cards

Assemble Your Own: Artist Trading Cards

ATC Backgrounds Paper Biggie

Assemble Your Own: Conversation Cards

ScrapSimple Paper Templates: US Maps

Route 19 Collection Biggie

Are you from Canada? Canada Day Collection Mini

Are you from Europe or Australia? ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Europe and Australia Biggie

Looking forward to getting to know each of you better and seeing what you all come up with. Have Fun!!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can count me in, Elisha. I love these ATC Crops. I know I can come up with a few cards for this. I moved to a new area in New York and there is lots of new, and old, places to explore here in Yonkers, which is part of Westchester County.

Sounds like a fun topic, Elisha. I'm in!

I understand things change, but I'm going to miss the ATC chat. It was how I first got to know some of my fellow scrapgirls and it was always my favorite. But this new monthly challenge will be fun, too, and I love making and receiving ATCs.

I know - I still would like to do a chat sometime. Wednesdays just don't work for me anymore. We'll figure something out!

Im in! I love ATC's!

YAY Jess!

Thanks Theresa! I love these type projects! They are on a smaller scale so it forces you to be really creative!

YAY! Jess! Good for you!

Well, I really don't know what to do with this one. But I'll figure something out. Where I'm from?? I'll try to give you some surprises.

Hmmm.... I'm intrigued!

:disappearing-smilie: I have not done even one yet! :disappearing-smilie:

Sara, I can't even figure out what to do! I really don't know what to answer to "where are you f rom". I suppose it doesn't really matter, does it?

I know Ann! I can't figure it out either - I am "from" so many places so I think I'm just going to choose one of my favorite places I've lived and use that -my brain isn't processing tonight!

So do you cower at the though of someone asking you where you're from? Does it take at least 20 minutes to answer the question? lol - me too! I consider myself as having three "where I'm from" and I can't decide myself if I want to do! 3 cards or one card!

I trust you'll find the artist in yourself and get creative with this one.

My WHERE I'M FROM is right here - it's not at all a fancy layout - but I couldn't even begin to define where I'm from anymore - we've lived so many different places and I've left my heart in every one of them - but there's a little piece of everywhere I've lived on this bookshelf - and that's me! :)

Archived