Friday Customer Challenge - May 6

tiza126

Congratulations to our member Belle! She submitted today's challenge: Take a silhouette photo and scrap it.

Because her idea was chosen, she's collecting a prize (please email Angie at hello@scrapgirls.com to find out more about your prize)!

Post your finished layouts in the General Message Board Gallery.

Here is mine: Neighborhood WatchCat

Also, don't forget to send in your ideas for the Friday Customer Submitted Challenge. You (like Belle) could win a prize from ScrapGirls if your idea is selected to use. Send those ideas to Challenges@scrapgirls.com

Congratulations, Belle! That's a great idea. I have some silhouettes that are from photos that are cut out and framed but I think I still have them in my computer. Can I use those even though I wasn't the photographer?

Congratulations to our member Belle! She submitted today's challenge: Take a silhouette photo and scrap it.

Because her idea was chosen, she's collecting a prize (please email Angie at hello@scrapgirls.com to find out more about your prize)!

Post your finished layouts in the General Message Board Gallery.

Here is mine: Neighborhood WatchCat

Also, don't forget to send in your ideas for the Friday Customer Submitted Challenge. You (like Belle) could win a prize from ScrapGirls if your idea is selected to use. Send those ideas to Challenges@scrapgirls.com

Great photo of Noelle, Tiza - left you some love on your cute layout!

I know this challenge is over, but I have a page of silhouettes (a bit of a different take on it). These are my three sons.

Silhouettes

This daily challenge has no time limit associated with it :) Thanks for sharing your silhouettes with us!

Archived