• Created
  • Last Reply

Kathleen Szatmary

Sleepover Collection

Perfect for young girls.

KSZ_Collection_Sleepover_MKTG_150.jpg

Shalae Tippetts

Fly High Collection

Love the colors and creases in some papers and the cute items. Used it in one of my favorite layouts of my twins.

STI_FlyHigh_Collection_MKGT_150.jpg

KSZ_PolkaDotBikini_CollectionMini_150.jpgPolka Dot Bikini Collection Mini by Kathleen Szatmary

is such a cheerful, cute collection--ready for summer!

Shalae's ScrapSimple Paper Templates: US Maps

STI_SS_Paper_USMaps_150.jpg are really super, and great for showing trips. I had great fun using them here: http://scrapgirls.net/forum/index.php?app=gallery&module=images&img=109952 after "stitching" them together.

Kathleen Szatmary - Polka Dot Bikini Collection Mini

We're retired and planning on spending lots of time in Florida so this will be perfect for beach layouts, especially when the grandkids come to visit.

Shalae Tippetts - SS Paper Templates: Artsy - Watercolor 1

I LOVE this! I love the LO that Shalae did using this product. Not sure I can do it but I sure think it would be fun to try! This is going to the top of my Wish List!

(Edit:) In looking a little further, I discovered that there are also templates for Watercolor 2 and 3. Now off to see if there is a Value Pack bundling them all three together!

Kathleen Szatmary

Polka Dot Bikini Collection Mini

I picked this collection because of the bright fun colors...you can't help but be happy!

Shalae Tippetts

Value Pack: Zoo

This was a hard decision today for Shalae but I went with this Zoo Collection because my husband and I make a trip to the Zoo every year and I always have tons of pictures to scrap. This value pack gives you a little bit of everything.

Kathleen Szatmary my pick is sleepover! http://store.scrapgirls.com/product/23633/Sleepover-Collection This collection is absolutely adorable for girls. The colors are so girly!

Shalee Triplett Oh my favorite collection is http://store.scrapgirls.com/product/20694/Law-of-the-Harvest-Collection-Mini Law of Harvest!!!!!! This one goes so well with all my gardening and canning that I do! Just love the bold colors in this.

There were lots of great ones to choose from. Tough to narrow it down to one!

Andrea Trump: SS Paper Templates Crazy Retro Day

I love SS paper templates and these have great designs.

Another hard one to narrow down: Kerry Veale: Time Traveler Collection Biggie

I love the slightly steam punk look of the embellishments and the blended background papers. My heritage photos always look great with this collection.

Andrea Trump: Goodbye, Hello Collection Biggie I love the colors in this collection and the whimsical embellishments. That owl is soooooo cute!

Kerry Veale: ScrapSimple Layer Your Own Brushes: Fragments. Love the versatility of this brush set! I've had it for a long time and have used it quite often.

I love edge textures for making pages look more interesting, so Andrea's ScrapSimple Paper Templates: A Bit of Texture - Edges Biggie ATR_SSPaperTempBiggie_TextureEdges_MKTG_150.jpg is on my wishlist.

Kerry's KVE_SSStyles_TimeTraveler_7601_MKTG_150.jpgScrapSimple Tools - Styles: Time Traveler 7601 Biggie are very classy, and work well in many layouts, as they have both shadowed and non-shadowed variations included.

Be back later to choose favs - trying to get clothes ready for "the wedding of year - that means IRONING! Really, I do love to iron, but not this morning - been awake way too long!

Andrea Trump

Goodbye, Hello Collection Biggie

Nice mix of colors. Very pleasant.

ATR_GoodbyeHello_CollectionBiggie_MKTG_150.jpg

Kerry Veale

Glitter Party Paper

I've always loved these!

wm_KVE_GlitterParty_MKTG_300.jpg

Katherine Weaver

ScrapSimple Paper Templates: Damask Nuevo

I love damask.

KWE_SSPaper_DamaskNuevo_MKTG_150.jpg

Julie White

Christmas Wonderland Collection

I like the embellies and soft colors.

JWH_ChristWonder_MKTG_150.jpg

Katherine Weaver: ScrapSimple Paper Templates: Classic Calligraphy I love the look of calligraphy on anything and these templates are perfect for adding calligraphy to backgrounds papers or embellishments. Great for nostalgic, heritage, or any vintage layouts. Love them!

Julie White: Cherries Jubilee Collection Biggie This is one of my all time favorite collections. I love everything about it: the colors, patterns, embellishments, alphas, word art, just all of it!

KATHERINE WEAVER

I have Katherine's CLASSIC CALLIGRAPHY TEMPLATES on my wish list! I love Calligraphy and enjoy doing it with pen and paper and I can't wait to get this! I love what I've seen her do in her layouts using these templates.

JULIE WHITE

CHERRIES JUBILEE COLLECTION BIGGIE is such a pretty collection! I love every single little thing about it - it's happy, it's cheerful, it's perfect for so many things and is also on my wish list. My wish list is growing, growing, growing! And every week I add something else to it!

I can't believe October is ending today! This has been a fun game to play! I kind of hate for it to end today! Hmmmmm.......who is our designer for today? I'm up way to early to know, so will check back later - I hope all of our designers know how hard this has been to choose a favorite when we have so many favorites! You are all so good to us and give us so many wonderful, incredibly beautiful collections and having to choose one over the other has been soooooooo hard sometimes!

I love everything I've ever bought at Scrap Girls! Thanks for the fun October Game!

Archived