October 2011 Forum Game - Product Picks

tiza126

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pebbles Jones:

PJO_NaturalAffectionCollection_MKTG_150.jpgNatural Affection Collection

The soft colors are so beautiful and I just love the patterned alpha.

Laura Louie:

LLO_CampingOut_EmbMini_MKTG_150.jpgCamping Out Embellishment Mini

I especially like this one of Laura's b/c I suggested the moose - and he's so darned CUTE!! :)

Kim Meeder:

KME_SS_DLO_Album_12x12_GetARound_MKTG_150.jpgScrapSimple Digital Layout Album Templates: 12x12 Get A-Round

Some of my favorite layout templates right there - Kim makes awesome templates!

Diane Miller:

DMI_Chillin_Brush_150.jpgBrush Set: Chillin

I am a sucker for swirls, and these are lovely!

Brandy Murry:

BMU_Jingleberry_Collection_MKTG_150.jpgJingleberry Collection Biggie I adore the alpha, the colors, the yummy patterns, the torn scalloped edge on the one paper...:)

Syndee Nuckles:

Too much to choose from, and all of it fabulous! I'm going with a non-collection here:

SNU_SSEmb_HappySummer_MKTG150.jpgScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Happy Summer

I've used that sunshine no fewer than 3 times on layouts. Love it! The waves look very nice on a page too. I have a million more things I could link you up to from Syndee!

Cherise Oleson - Inspiring Collection Biggie - Choosing this as my favorite Cherise product because it is so beautiful and was her first SG Club collection. It was very special being with her in person the day it was released!

Rozanne Paxman - Classical Music Collection Biggie - I bought this collection to help me scrap photos from my high school choir days

Cherise Oleson: ScrapSimple Craft Templates: Photo Cubes 2.5 inch and 3.5 inch I love this template. I've made several of these as gifts and they are so quick and easy.

Rozanne Paxman: Christmas Lane Collection Biggie. I love the papers, colors and embellishments and especially the village houses.

ROZANNE PAXMAN

I have always loved this precious, beautiful, soft and sweet COUNTRY LIFE COLLECTION by Ro - I love it because of the daintyness and sweetness if offers and it is such a versatile collection.

CHERISE

I love her INSPIRING COLLECTION because of the soft and gentle-like papers and the beautifully soft and sweet embellies.

Cherise Oleson

Super 7 Spread by Cherise Oleson

I think this kit is beautiful with the heart banner and random hearts in the circles. Also clever with the

Red "love languages" paper with several different languages for the word "love".

Rozanne Paxman

Brush Set: Emotions - Pet Words Biggie

If it has anything to do with animals, I love it :) My dog and cat are my children and are treated that way. I scrap them like others scrap their children. This brush set includes the perfect words and phrases for my fur babies :)

Cherise Oleson: Campout Collection Mini

I love everything about this collection. The fabulous embellishments, the wonderful papers, the colors, the word art... It's fabulous!

Rozanne Paxman: ScrapSimple Tools - Styles: Photo Textures 2201 Super Biggie

I'm always looking for ways to enhance my photographs without spending too much time in Photoshop. This is such a wonderful way to enhance photos with one click!

Cherise Oleson

sewing collection mini

I love this collection because it reminds me of my grandmother and I have some wonderful pics of each of the women in my family sewing that will make a really nice layout.

Rozanne Paxman

Software Secrets Revealed

Without this I would not be scrapbooking with PSE or any other digital program. Ro has masterully demonstrated all the basics and then some!!!

I hope this counts for my entry even though it isnt an actual collection...without it none of the other stuff would matter to me lol!

Sara Beth Peterson

Dynamic Brush Set: Loose Stitches 10701

I am not sure how I missed these but just added them to my Wish List. I like how they can be used to look like hand quilting, frames, borders...such a variety to choose from.

Jan Ransley

ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: More Loopy Frames

One word...beautiful. Plus the endless variations that can be done with them.

Sara Beth Peterson

Monsters in my Closet Collection

Cute! I enjoyed using it (and the coordinating stickers) on this layout.

SPE_MonstersCloset_Collection_MKTG_150.jpg

Jan Ransley

ScrapSimple Paper Templates: More Luscious Lace

Such awesome lace! So pretty!

JRA_SSPaper_MoreLusciousLace_MKTG_150.jpg

Sara Beth Peterson: SS Embellishment Template Velvet Ribbons

I like the variety and the texture of the ribbons and I like being able to make them any color. Since Brandy's tutorial on using gradient maps on the velvet, I've been using them every chance I get.

Jan Ransley: Paper Edgers Basic

I like the way it gives the page an interesting dimension.

Sara Beth Peterson: ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Velvet Ribbon Biggie I love that there are so many different sizes and shapes in these ribbons and how they really do look so velvety. Perfect for adding an elegant touch to layouts.

Jan Ransley: Victorian Paper Lace Collection Biggie I love love love everything in the collection. The paper colors, textures, the embellishments, the parchment, just all of it!

Sara Beth Peterson: ScrapSimple Paper Templates: The Yarn Stash

The texture on these is just unbelievable! What a fabulous, texturally-rich addition to a digital paper collection. Love it!

Jan Ransley: All the Fun of the Fair Collection Biggie

I just love this collection. It's so bright and cheery, with fabulous embellishments and great word art. An overall wonderful collection to scrap with.

SARA BETH PETERSON

MONSTERS IN MY CLOSET COLLECTION has been well loved and well used in my house with all of the little boys I've made cards for. The Monsters are just one of my favorite things to use! It's always been a favorite of mine!

JAN RANSLEY

Jan's FLORIALICIOUS COLLECTION is on my wish list! I love the beautiful birdbath and the softness of the colors in this collection. I think it will be really versatile and a pretty collection to use.

SARA BETH PETERSON

MONSTERS IN MY CLOSET COLLECTION has been well loved and well used in my house with all of the little boys I've made cards for. The Monsters are just one of my favorite things to use! It's always been a favorite of mine!

JAN RANSLEY

Jan's FLORIALICIOUS COLLECTION is on my wish list! I love the beautiful birdbath and the softness of the colors in this collection. I think it will be really versatile and a pretty collection to use.

Sara Beth Peterson Dynamic Brush Set: Loose Stitches 10701 I love the look of the stitching on layouts! Being a sewer myself (using that term loosely) this would be a great product to have in my stash! I know of some recent photos that would go PERFECT with these!

Jan Ransley ScrapSimple Paper Templates: Embossy Boots Making Waves I love the texture of these! They remind me of a Barbie designer Fashion Plates toy I played with as a child, where you could do rubbings to design her clothes.

Archived