Hybrid Atc Sign Up Details

Bride

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wandered around the craft store, well 3 craft stores really, and came up with an idea. So hopefully I'll get mine designed and printed tomorrow. Today is a FULL day for me!

Wow, carla - how lucky are you to have 3 craft stores to go to! All we have left here is Michaels... :(

Yikes! I still haven't even started with the cards. I just don't have any ideas at the moment. I'm sure I'll come up with something, eventually. Maybe I have my thinking cap on too tight.

Me either, Carol and Sara -- but truly, the cards are not due at Lei's until Feb 9th! Actually, there's still a lot of time. Don't panic. I'm trying not to....... :)

Yikes! I still haven't even started with the cards. I just don't have any ideas at the moment. I'm sure I'll come up with something, eventually. Maybe I have my thinking cap on too tight.

Me either, Carol and Sara -- but truly, the cards are not due at Lei's until Feb 9th! Actually, there's still a lot of time. Don't panic. I'm trying not to....... :)

Trying to release my panic button but it appears it's stuck! As Carol would say, maybe my sticky fingers got a little glue on my button! :disappearing-smilie: :disappearing-smilie:

Mine are designed and printed. Now to cut, glue and blingify!

Oh, another new word, Lei - blingify! I love it! You're the Queen of Bling so your new word should be copyrighted! LOVE it!

Oh, gee...I am falling behind..but not by much. My cards have multiple parts and pieces...they are all now cut and trimmed and ready to be glued together. I still have not found a good glue/paste/stick together system. I'm off to Michaels tomorrow to check out the latest/newest glue systems. And then I need to add the glitz..and more glitz.

Oh, gee...I am falling behind..but not by much. My cards have multiple parts and pieces...they are all now cut and trimmed and ready to be glued together. I still have not found a good glue/paste/stick together system. I'm off to Michaels tomorrow to check out the latest/newest glue systems. And then I need to add the glitz..and more glitz.

You're going to Michaels? I bet you come out of there with more than just glue! Well, at least I know that I probably would! :lol: Be strong!

You're going to Michaels? I bet you come out of there with more than just glue! Well, at least I know that I probably would! :lol: Be strong!

Be strong? Does that come in pill form for stores such as Michaels?? :D

Oh, you all are making me very nervous..... So, I keep reminding myself of the due date as I try to get myself organized, Heehee... :D

I am very nervous - I want to get started so badly - all I can do right now is look at them on my computer - at least I've gotten that far! Anyone want to come and help out old Sticky Fingers? LOL LOL

Oh, you all are making me very nervous..... So, I keep reminding myself of the due date as I try to get myself organized, Heehee... :D

I am very nervous - I want to get started so badly - all I can do right now is look at them on my computer - at least I've gotten that far! Anyone want to come and help out old Sticky Fingers? LOL LOL

Now wouldn't that be a fun afternoon! rofl.gif

Mother Nature has given me a helping hand...we're pretty much snowed in. I could get out if I had to, but since I don't HAVE to, I'm getting the cards all done. Down to the last couple of steps....being patient and letting each layer dry properly before proceeding. The air is so dry here in the high desert it goes pretty fast. Should have them in the mail by the end of the week.....if the weather improves!

Ok, you all are throwing words around like- glitz, glam, and blingify. I'm starting to get insecurities that maybe my cards were sparkle deficient! LOL!

No worries! Not all of us glitz them as much as others. Mine are pretty Non-blingy this time around. In fact, I think I have more sparkle on my fingers than I do on the cards! And, just for the record, I have a grand total of ONE completely finished, right down to the number on the back. I'm down to gluing on tiny little bits and I can only do a few at a time.

Got mine printed tonight.

I promised myself I would plan out the hybrid part this time before I did the digi part, but that didn't happen. I'll figure something out.

Angela, the point is NOT to try to outdo each other - or ourselves. That's an easy trap to fall into. Whatever you did is great, and we will all love it.

Ok, you all are throwing words around like- glitz, glam, and blingify. I'm starting to get insecurities that maybe my cards were sparkle deficient! LOL!

Angela ... your cards are P-E-R-F-E-C-T!! Simply gorgeous ... the gals are going to LOVE them!! :-)

Now wouldn't that be a fun afternoon! rofl.gif

Mother Nature has given me a helping hand...we're pretty much snowed in. I could get out if I had to, but since I don't HAVE to, I'm getting the cards all done. Down to the last couple of steps....being patient and letting each layer dry properly before proceeding. The air is so dry here in the high desert it goes pretty fast. Should have them in the mail by the end of the week.....if the weather improves!

Ack! I'm "snowed in" but not by snow - my problem is being able to sit at my dining room table to put my cards together - hoping I can "sit" by this weekend but right now still kind of "snowed in" on the couch in a reclining position. And I'm getting really, really tired of this couch! I think once before when I was sick I said I was getting rid of the couch when I got well but I'm glad I didn't - it's become our "sick" couch and feels kind of homey when we aren't feeling well. I'll get them done one way or another!

Oh, gosh, Angela - I thought I was the only one who worried that my cards weren't blingy enough! Gayle is right though - we all glitz, glam and blingify differently - and sometimes less is good! The cards are all always beautiful and so individual - that's the fun of it all!

Archived