Abc's Of Household Objects

Sheri Johnson

Cookie Sheet

I should explain...   My "small" zen garden was about 3"x3" or smaller, I can't remember.
The "larger" one was maybe 12x12"?    I donated both when I started trying to clear out things... 🥲

No more Zen, not that it was ever really there.

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, ladyscrapalot said:

I sometimes feel a little zen when scrapping.  Or i used to. My mojo is missing. 😒

Well, that is true most times, now I think of it...

And, oh, sorry-sad...  I have been missing your wonderful creations, you were really on an amazing creative roll.   Maybe it just needs a rest, maybe we all do.   But, your drawings and photos have been awesome.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MariJ said:

Well, that is true most times, now I think of it...

And, oh, sorry-sad...  I have been missing your wonderful creations, you were really on an amazing creative roll.   Maybe it just needs a rest, maybe we all do.   But, your drawings and photos have been awesome.

Thank you, Marilyn for your kind words! 💜 For sure I needed a scrapping break. ☺️ I’m enjoying the doodle challenge. I’ve found a few procreate tutorials to try after I’m done with this challenge. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ladyscrapalot said:

Thank you, Marilyn for your kind words! 💜 For sure I needed a scrapping break. ☺️ I’m enjoying the doodle challenge. I’ve found a few procreate tutorials to try after I’m done with this challenge. 

It's all true, I know I sorta feel scrapped out right now.   I haven't done the doodle challenge but I'd like to know what you find for Procreate, you find the best tutorials and other things.   

• Like 1